Story Reviewer asap!

Hi, I’m looking for somebody to review my story! It won’t take up much of your time because the first chapter isn’t even finished. I just want to make sure I’m on the right road to a good story and I would love some feedback and some tips! It shouldn’t take more than 15 minutes!!
Story name: Selfish Disasters
Description: No description yet but it’s about a girl who ends up stuck on vacation with her older sister, her best friend, her best friend’s very hot brother and her ex-boyfriend!
Genre: Drama
Please let me know if you’re interested. I’d really like different reviewers whether your harsh or not I just want an honest review :rofl:.
Thank you so much!

2 Likes

You might want to check out this thread

Jade is really thorough with reviews :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, I’m looking for somebody to review my story! It won’t take up much of your time because the first chapter isn’t even finished. I just want to make sure I’m on the right road to a good story and I would love some feedback and some tips! It shouldn’t take more than 15 minutes!!
Story name: Selfish Disasters
Description: No description yet but it’s about a girl who ends up stuck on vacation with her older sister, her best friend, her best friend’s very hot brother and her ex-boyfriend!
Genre: Drama
Please let me know if you’re interested. I’d really like different reviewers whether your harsh or not I just want an honest review :rofl:.
Thank you so much!

1 Like

Thanks!!!

1 Like

I can help!! PM me if you would like x

Sure, PM the link. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.