Hi Cordelia! Here’s my review on the first three episodes.
Disclaimer: This review is meant to help you! Please do not take offense to it!
Creativity (10 out of 10)
- I think that the plot of the story so far is very creative!
Storyline (13 out of 15)
- While the storyline is rather interesting, I feel like the relationship between Carter and Violet has been moving rather quickly. Maybe they just clicked really early, but you may want to talk some more about that.
Directing (16 out of 20)
- While the directing is okay, it would be great to see some more complex zooms and spot directing, especially when everyone is sitting at a lunch table. Also, some of the animations did not fit the text or situation.
Grammar mechanics (8 out of 10)
- Overall, the grammar was okay, but there were a few mistakes here and there. I recommend going back and proofreading your script!
Choices (17 out of 20)
- There has not been a lot of choices so far, but I predict that they will increase as the story goes on.
Engaging/stays interesting (9 out of 10)
- The story has been pretty interesting so far, but there is some dialogue that I think is a little unnecessary, which causes the reader to lose interest.
Episode length (9 out of 10)
- I think that the length of the episodes are pretty good, besides the first one, but I understand that it was just the “opener”.
Character customization (out of 5)
82 out of 95 (not counting customization)
I think that your story is very good so far! All your ideas are really coming through! I think that if you add a few more choices and some new directing, it will really add to the story.
Final Score- 82 out of 95 (not counting customization)