Story Reviewer (Closed temporarily)

Hey guys! I just bought unlimited passes and then realized that I should probs review stories! If you want your story reviewed please leave the following details down below and I will review them here and on my Instagram and tag you if you do have one! Please follow me @episode_afra to see the reviews!
So please include the following things down below:

• Title of your story

• Author name

• Genre of story

• Description

• Number of episodes ( I will only read and review based on the first three episodes)

• Your Instagram (If you do have one)

This is my grade scale or the way I will review your story based off of:

• Cover/Description (How your cover was and of your description was intriguing)

• Plot (How well your plot was and if the idea was creative and original)

• Grammer/Spelling (How your wording choice annd spelling was)

• Directing (How your choice of directing was)

This topic is closed temporarily so I can catch up on some work.

1 Like

Title of your story: LOBITA (Little Wolf)

Author name: EJ Dee
Genre of story: Romance
Description: Breezy has grown up, surrounded by the Lobos, a motorcycle gang founded by her father. Family and family business has always come first for Breezy. Will her newfound love life distract her? And will it last?
Number of episodes: 4 (I know you said you’d only read 3 episodes but maybe you’ll make an exception for one more, please consider it, thanks)
Link

1 Like

Of course! I’ll read the 4 episodes. :slight_smile: Do you have an instagram? So I can mention u there?

:hushed: I don’t have one… maybe if you could just mention my Arthur name: EJ Dee. That’s be great

Title of your story: My Cousin is a Celebrity

Author name: Chen
Genre of story: Drama
Description: Quinn has to move into her cousin’s house after her mum’s death. She never met her cousin before, but once they meet she realises her cousin’s a celebrity! Will they get along?
Number of episodes: 3

Hey I actually just made an insta. It’s @rude_in

1 Like

Name: Art of Desire
Author: Joqueena
Genre: Romance
Summary: A love for art but a stronger desire for each other. Will they be able to quench their thirst or will mishaps break them
Published: yes
Instagram: Joqueena_stories
Forum: Joqueena
Episodes: 3
Additional notes: Hello people this is my first story on episode so if you have any questions comments concerns and most of all advice I’m all ears thank you

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: