Story reviewers needed!

Hello! I just recently published a new story for the AW contest and I’d love for someone to give me some constructive criticism! If you want to review my story please let me know :revolving_hearts::blue_heart:
Title: AW: Everything In Between
Genre: Mystery/Adventure/Romance
Summary: In 2025, heroes all around the world are being mysteriously killed and murdered. Will Lyric and the cocky superhero he hates be able to solve the case? [LGBT/MALE MC/DIVERSITY]
Cover:

Hello! I just recently published a new story for the AW contest and I’d love for someone to give me some constructive criticism! If you want to review my story please let me know :revolving_hearts::blue_heart:
Title: AW: Everything In Between
Genre: Mystery/Adventure/Romance
Summary: In 2025, heroes all around the world are being mysteriously killed and murdered. Will Lyric and the cocky superhero he hates be able to solve the case? [LGBT/MALE MC/DIVERSITY]
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4590429666607104
Cover:

Didn’t u make a topic about this already? :thinking:

Yes, they did!

as well as two very similar ones:

:upside_down_face: :gun:

1 Like

Well it’s going to get closed :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, I believe so :see_no_evil: @episodecece I recommend to close all duplicate and similar topics as that’s not allowed on the forums and just make one thread for it. After 24 hours, you can bump a thread so that it doesn’t close (it either automatically closes after 30 days, no activity for a long time or if u ask for the thread to close) hope this advice helps :heart:

1 Like

If it’s gonna get closed then the moderators will handle that :two_hearts: My other topics were already merged into this one

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.