**Story Reviews and Promting Your Story 😍** {Reviews temporarily closed to catch up}

OK I’ll try my best but it will take a little more longer tho…

Okay, that’s fine :slight_smile: Take as much time as you need.

1 Like

@ElleC

I’ve finishes reading the 3 chapters of your story here is your review :blush::

-On chapter one when Cassidy and Denver are at home and Cassidy keeps telling him no and the camera moves from her to him try to have them a funny expression

-On all the speech bubbles try to make them a little more bigger

-Try to not have the characters have talk neutral lots of times

-When Emily and Cassandra sits down to get pizza try to get Emily to sit down just like Cassandra did

-When they are at the club try to not have the people a little too small try to get them a little more bigger

-On chapter 3 when they have a double date and they are dancing at the view try to get Cassandra and Danver to dance at the same time like at the same rhythm

That’s all I have other than that great work! :blush:

Here is a screenshot to prove I read your story:

1 Like

-Name of the story: Treasure
-Author of the story: T.Monae
-Description of the story: Andie has been sheltered her entire life but enough is enough. It is time for her to experience life to the fullest. But does that mean secrets can finally come out?
-How many episode does the story have?: 9
-Genre of the story: Romance/Drama
-Style of the story: Limelight
-Link of the story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5156407560503296
-Picture of the cover of your story:

1 Like

Alright I will take note thank you!!!

1 Like

Story title: Mr. President’s Daughter (I took time off for school but I am back and already updated once getting ready for the next)
Author: Leah
Style: INK
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 34 (2 more next update. Final episodes)
Description: When it is leaked to the world that Taylor Austin is the Presidents secret child all hell breaks loose and there is one hell of a ride to follow. Taylor must navigate trying to find who has it out for her while dealing with the cocky, ladies man her father made the head of her security team Hunter Lockwood. Can they figure out how t be together while the rest of the world seems to want to tear them apart.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5996957742137344
Story cover:

NEW_MPD_SCREEN_SAVER_640x1136
NEW_MPD_SCREEN_SAVER_640x1136.jpg640x1136 201 KB

Story title: The Williams Girls
Author: Leah
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 11 (ongoing)
Description: Look in the Williams family through the life’s of the four strong and beautiful woman! Follow Maisy, Tateum, Kaileigh, and Emmerson as they have to navigate everything this life throws at them. Maisy: Watch as she goes through a life no one should have to endure, abusive mother and horrible step-father. Life was never in her favor and there is still so much to come. Tateum: Having the exact opposite life as her mother, popular, cheerleader, only thing she has in common with her mom is their excellence in school. Everything changes when she turns 17 and realizes she is in love with one of her older brother’s best friends. But all they ever seen her as is a tag-a-long. Kaileigh: Life for the most part always seemed easy enough for her but when she enters a relationship with an older, abusive man everything does a 180. Now she is a teen parent, the father is no where near involved and never will be, and a beautiful baby. Emmerson: Always living in the shadows of her older sisters, Tate’s popularity, Kaileigh just wanting nothing to do with the person who took away her baby title. Em just wants to be apart from her sisters, one dance, one night changes it all. Now she has to relay on her brother’s partner to bring her attacker to justice and stop herself from catching feelings… for anyone.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221406612783104
Story cover:

[The%20William's%20Girls%20Cover

1 Like

@asher

I’ve finishes reading the first 2 chapters of your story :blush: here is your review:

-When the main characters meets up with her new friends at Episode 2 maybe make the main character first reaction to be thinking.

-in episode 2 when Carissa vomita on Cheyenne make mal go actually back like make her move backwards.

That’s all I have for the first 2 episodes. Keep up the good work! :grin:

Here is a screen to prove that I read your story :blush::

Don’t forget to send me a screenshot :blush:

Pick which ever one you want:
Pencil: Treasure T.V. M.D. Jackson. Writer: God.
My stories contains blacks, white people, Asians, asexual, and aromatics etc.

Some are diverse, some are on their ways to be.

I have plenty of stories, so… Um, i need to leave a link to more but here are some of the few I have.

Mega Pray
Melanie is a little girl who was abandoned on the doorstep of a woman by the name of Eruwaedhiel. When she turned six, she finds her way into a hidden world that she’s never known.

Lula and Sarah (…With MY FRIEND)
Micheal and Amora adopt two little girls…Little did they know that this would be…the hardest thing they’ve did their entire lives…

Come read my stories!!!

Share them to promote me in readers, please! I’d really appreciate it!

Can You See Me?
At eight weeks old, Paisley’s parents died, and then she was given to her sister who was NOT the most excellent choice…

Angels. Fairies. Pirates, and Genies.
A Genie is impregnated by a cruel snobbish man, when she finds his other woman/future fiancee running from a shifty man and his two guards. Will she save her? NOT A LOVE-TRIANGLE

College Days: College Days
Join Four college students in their journey to new and better start in life, one’s doing it for the future one’s doin’ it for a baby? How will YOU Direct their paths, Will you decrease them or empower them in their journey to a better life!!?!
Enjoy this sneak peak into my contest entry for (ALL STYLES) the College Days contest, I’m sure you’ll love them!!!

“BOTH!?” Is Just My Style…
Story Type: Episode | Story Style: Both!??!
Just My Style…
“BOTH!?” Is Just My Style…

One’s INK, The other’s Classic, Together…
Aren’t they just the perfect couple!?
Comedy, Romance, HAS, BOTH, INK, CLASSIC, IN, 1, STORY, ROMCOM, ROMANTIC, FUNNY, LOVE, FAMILY, STALKER, CREEPY, KISSING

Daddy, and me.
Covers by: EM❤️EPISODE

(@EMEPISODE or @EM_EPISODE)

He is an angel, and she is a little girl with a big mouth.
When demons hunt them and troubles arise, will they make it together?
Read to find out.
Paranormal, Angel, Elementals, Elemental, Fairy, Water, Fire, Earth, Plant, Plantae, Air, Wind, Love, Daughter, Father

Psychopath
Lola’s father was always antisocial. He hates everybody. He only loves his daughter Lola, then he shoots a black man, and now it’s all up to Lola find out why her father is crazy.

Acquiesce
In a kingdom, Fairies were forced to listen to angels or be eaten or killed.
What is going to happen to Confiance Shinyflip when she decides to run away from one?

Colorism and Bad pasts have divided these 2 Kingdoms terribly, But, a woman meets a man outside of their expectations.

This is story called: “Dangerous Fire”

Fantastical: No Longer Slaves
Everyone just got out of “slavery,” children are teenagers, Most of them have been converted… But, has everyone healed?

Wattpad stories: Free reading period that I may or may not have control over I don’t know

Your cover is amazing!:heart_eyes: I love it!!!:heartbeat:

2 Likes

Hi, I would love to do a R4R with you, if you would like? I can send screenshots once I am finished. I can’t wait to start reading your story
Please feel free to check out my story, Thank you so much! :blush:

Here’s my story details:
Title: Inside A Perfect World
Author: Kay Writes
Genre: Drama/Mystery
Description: In a world full of lies, you find yourself in the heart of the evil, jealousy, abuse, and romance. Is everyone really who they say they are? Or are there more sinister motives?
Story Link: http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/5088531900661760
Instagram: episode.kaywrites

Here’s the screenshot to prove I’ve read your story :slight_smile:

1 Like

My Story:
Author: Miss. JD
Title: What Did I Do?
Genre: Romance, Drama, Action
Style: Ink
Episodes 10 (and more to come)
Description:
Danger. Passion. Love.
Dani hasn’t had an easy life and it turns upside when an accident causes her to get caught up in the mafia world with a mafia leader. Will she be able to survive this life? Drama, action, romance
PASSWORD: Purple Beauty
I would like you to read as much as you can, but I understand it is hard. If you like my story maybe read the whole thing? But I don’t expect feedback on the whole thing!

Also here is your screenshot proof!!

1 Like

Story College Days: Forbidden Truth

Author: Ya Writer Trin

Description: You went to jail during senior year in high school because of a stupid mistake. You start your life over by going to college! Until someone releases the truth…

Episodes: 3 Chapters! (more coming soon)

Genre: Romance

Style: LL

Small Note: If you are confused about the father and how he is so forgiving or how the MC went to college… it will be in chapter 4!

Link: http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/5000234514055168

33%20PM

1 Like

Hi! I would love if you read my new story "Once Upon A Time…[LIMELIGHT]"
:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

@R.es.Story

I’ve finishes reading the first 3 chapters of your story here is your review :blush::

-In the classroom maybe show more people that’s in the class.

-In episode 2 in the cafeteria try adding more people so it could look like there is a lot of crowd.

-In episode 3 when Rumia wakes up try to be an alarm clock sound before she wakes up.

That’s all I have. I like your story. Keep up the good work! :blush:

Here is a screenshot to prove that I read your story:

1 Like

Thank you! <3

Hi again! I finished reading your story :black_heart: I liked it!

1 Like

I just published my story!

Title: Daughter of the Blue Dragon
Author: WolfGamerGirl37
Genre: Drama
Cover:

Link: http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/5158041349652480

Episodes: 3 published( more to come)
Description: Lena is the daughter of a Yakuza boss, who is being set up for an arranged marriage. She decides to run away when tragedy strikes within the Blue Dragon gang.
Password: Purple Shadow
I will pm you the screen shot of the chapters I have read from your story.

1 Like

Thank you…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

1 Like