Story reviews and R4r ** TEMPORALLY STOPPED**

Hello to everyone :sparkling_heart: :two_hearts: So I know how hard it is for everyone here to write a story and promote it. Everyone wants their story to get recognized. And a lot of us want some general feedback on our stories. So I create this thread for anyone who wants to promote their story or do an R4r with me.

If you want a story review: I will read 4-6 chapters of your story and give you my genuine feedback either here or in a private message, depending on what you want.
I might read more chapters if needed but if I get a lot of requests then I won’t be able to (hope you understand.) :slight_smile: :smile:

If you want to do R4r with me: We can agree either here or in private message how many chapters we will both read.

If I enjoy and genuinely like your story, there’s a good chance I’ll recommend on my insta :blush:

Disclaimer Since there have been kind of a lot of requests, I’m gonna be taking me time. If I don’t reply to your request, it doesn’t mean I won’t do it. You may hear from me some days later :sparkling_heart:

Don’t get me wrong, this thread isn’t only to help anyone wanting to promote their story. It’s also meant for me to promote mine :smile:

So here’s the link. I hope you take a look at my story and tell me your thoughts :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi! Would love to get a review from you :grinning:

Tittle: Agent 66: Born to Kill
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Action/Drama
Chapters: 10
Description: Agent 66 is an infamous assassin. But when a mission gone wrong, 66 kidnaps Sasha - his possible witness, and sets to discovers the truth before it’s too late.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4722588854321152
Instagram: xoroses.episode
Hitman_Agent_66_posterThumb_35rx9VdzSw

1 Like

Hey.
This is my first ever story on episode.:heart:
I would love to have honest reviews tho.:pleading_face::heart:

And if you want to do r4r I’m up. (3*3)

Name: The Princess of Light
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters released: 3 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @priya.episodestorys
Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Princess of Light

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

(Yes i have 2 story covers :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)
Both small and large cover by @KylieJay :heart:

1 Like

How many chapters do you want me to read (from 4 to 6) :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hey we can do R4r and I can still give you a review :blush::smile:

1 Like

Great. :hugs:
I’ll send you screenshot of your story when completed. :heart:

Hello! I would want a review from you!
I’m also up for r4r! :grin:

Title: The Unexpected Love
Genre: Romance/Drama
Episodes: 5 (More Coming Soon!!)
Description: You are secretly in love with your Best Friend. But things started to change unexpectedly when someone new entered your life. Will your choice remain or change? LL, CC
IG: @angel_epi_writes
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6124078612283392

The_Unexpected_wY_posterThumb_e8icqx3dSH

1 Like

We can do both R4r and a review if you’re up for it :slight_smile: Just let me know if you want your review here or in private

Is it ok if u read 6? :hugs:

1 Like

Yeah sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

Greetings! I’m always on the lookout for honest feedback and would love to hear yours. Here’s my story info if you’re interested.

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some mystery, action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters).
Number of Episodes: Thirteen currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Covers:

1 Like

Hey I’d love to get your honest opinion about my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. We can do a 5x5 chapters r4r as well! :heart:

So here’s my story:
Title: Reality behind Glasses
Genre: Drama, Romance
Episodes: 5 (more coming soon)
Description: Layla returns back home to reunite with her childhood friends - disguised as a guy! But on her first day in school, she’s exposed by one of her classmates! [LL,CC, Art,Choices M]

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5385205688631296

1 Like

Here is my story :blush:
Story: Bad Luck
Author: Senada
Gerne: Romance/Comedy
Style: LL
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Description: You got the job at the hospital in LA , but then you find out that the doctor you will be working with is living in the same building as you.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5831634731597824

Cover:
Bad_Luck_ocYR_posterThumb_v85tL06vBL

1 Like

Hello… I read 5 chapters of your story

I would appreciate it if you read my story its called “Mia”
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4514366554505216

1 Like

Hi, I’d love a review!

Would you be able to do 6 chapters please and private message me the review?

Title - Beautiful Broken Lies
Genre - drama
Author - Hannah & Carly
Insta - harly_episode
Chapters - 6 so far (tomorrow there will be 9)
Description - elena’s life seems perfect. Partying, boys, friends, you name it. That is until a dark tragedy changes her life forever. What is the truth? Will it break her?

Hi🥰.
I just published a story called what if for the first time.
They were the hardest to write but I managed buy other than myself I need someone to check it for me and give an honest opinion.
If you could read the first 3 episode, I would be so happy.
Here is a little description:
Title: What If
Genre: Drama & Romance
Chapters: 3 for now
LL
Instagram: Judiths_episode!

Contact me for more! :heart:

Hey so I read your story. Would you like me to send you the review in private or here?

1 Like

Let me know how many episodes you want me to read

I’ll take you up on that R4r if you don’t mind. I’ll get to your story as soon as I can :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hi! Kindly private DM me :kissing_heart:

1 Like