💚 STORY REVIEWS AND R4R

opinion
community
mustread

Hello everyone!

I am actually a new Episode Writer BUT I graduated with a degree in writing a while back and would love to test my writing/editing chops not only on my own stories but on others. (It’s what we used to do in school.) So please donate those stories for review. Honestly, I love reading really good, intriguing, smart and thrilling stories, and I just want to help more of those stories thrive. I would really appreciate if my story was read with the same eye for quality, so please, feel free to read mine as well and give me feedback.

Here’s my story:

Title: Not SO Beneficial
Author: Soe Jaded
Description: “SHUT UP!” For once in Tracy’s very honest life, she will, but can she bite her tougue around gorgeous James? Play and see! (Create Your Character)
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Chapters: 3 and ongoing!
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @soejaded.episode
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5265662003511296
But why read this?: I like young adult romances, so mine is set in college, and our main character is a bit of a smarty pants intellectual, who kinda needs to be dropped down a peg. Plus, her love interest isn’t a bad boy in the traditional sense, but he isn’t all that good either. So if you wanna explore something only slightly different on Episode, I hope you can hit up my story “Not SO Beneficial”. I try to write cliches differently. (lol)

Disclaimer: I will read your story for the purposes of reviewing it, but I would love a Read 4 Read discussion to happen naturally in this forum. Please post Title (Cover Art, optional), Genre, Style, Brief Description and where you would like to receive my feedback. If time permits I will try to read your full story, but if not I can guarantee a read of the first 3 episodes! Any story I really REALLY like, I will try to help promote on Instagram. You’ll find my RECs (recommendations) there.

:green_heart::blue_heart::heart:Thanks!:heart::blue_heart::green_heart:

Can you review my story! I would appreciate it so much!
Here are my story details!

Title: H & V: Deadly Love
Author Name: Afra S.
Description: Adriana is preparing for her wedding unaware of her past which isn’t as normal as she thinks. After a meeting with her parents she discovers a secret which changes her life forever.
Chapters: 3 chapters (Ongoing)
Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Mystery (You will find it in the Fantasy section)
Style: Ink
Additional details: Includes character customization, LGBT love interests, Your choice matters.
Instagram: @episode_afra
Story Cover:
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5352352244957184

Sounds good to me. Thank you for being my first review. I honestly hope I make YOU proud! (lol)

I’ll message you with my feedback when I’m done . And I’m not crazy critical, just honest and hopeful. And as I’ve heard from other reviewers, you don’t have to listen to me! :sweat_smile:

Happy reading!

Title: H&V: Our Story
Author: Ki_Writes
Genre: Action
Description: When Ava’s little sister goes missing, she must work with a group of superheros to save her.

I would love to give your story a read! Thank you for reviewing my story!

Nice! Superhero story. I can’t wait to dig into this. Of the action stories, I’ve read thriller, mystery, fantasy and sci-fi so far, but not superhero one, so you’ll be my first.

When I’m done, I’ll message you with my feedback. And if you wanna give me feedback on mine, I’m all for it.

To continued camaraderie! :green_heart::kissing_heart::champagne::kissing_heart::green_heart:

Thank you! I’ve read the first episode of your story and so far I really like it!

Hi! I’d love if you could review my story.

Title: H & V: Lie to me
Author: Alexandra Mar
Genre: Mystery/Drama with romantic subplots
Description: After only serving 3 years of a 25 to life sentence, Aiden Suarez is mysteriously released. But wait, what’s that? Oh right, “Aiden Suarez” no longer exists.
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6378501067505664

Title: Scandalous
Author: Mina
Genre: Drama/mystery
Style: Limelight
Description: After the murder of her best friend, Catalina uncovers secrets that change everything she thought she knew, and clues that could lead her to the killer before they strike again.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4694544914055168

Choices matter in this story! Your choices determine if the killer is found, and who lives or dies.

I’ll give your story a read & send some feedback as soon as I can! :sparkling_heart:

Oooooo, This is really appealing to my love for mysteries and choices that matter. I would love to review your story. Plus, your cover art is kinda awesome! Just kinda amazing! lol

Can’t wait to read it. After I’m done, I’ll message you my feedback. Looking forward to yours as well.

Happy to help a fellow Episode Writer!

No lie, I saw this story on another forum, and I was so interested in the description, I was gonna read it anyway. But thank you for posting it here, so I can give it priority. Cool.

Can’t wait to see what this “early release” is all about. By the by, when I’m done, I’ll message you with my feedback!

Keep up the drama please!

Thanks! That’s awesome to hear. I like yours too! I was wondering how people could do superhero stories. Happy to see it’s possible. And I’m also happy the plot will thicken. lol

For the record, everyone that has posted so far, GREAT STORIES! I’m so happy to read, like - and not to offend other writers but - smart stories. It’s so refreshing. So thank you for that alone.

Also, if you guys have friends that need reads or a review - and if you all think I’m relatively honest - then send them my way.

Lastly, if you guys wouldn’t mind reading my story and giving me feedback, I’d appreciate it but no pressure! Just wanna continue cultivating this safe space of quality writing and community.

Hello there!

Thank you for creating this thread! I’m a new author on Episode and just published my first story.

Title: Your Secret Admirer
Genre: Romance
Brief Description: What happens when Natalia’s secret love letter ends up in the hands of the wrong boy? Will she fall in love or will everything fall apart?
Link to Story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4654341800198144

Please let me know what you think about my story when you get the chance. Thank you! I really appreciate it.

X

Can you review my story?
Here’s my story:
Title: Darkness
Author: Dani
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Description: If you can’t get away from darkness, you learn to live with it… A vampire story with action, adventure, mystery and, of course, romance!
This is not a cliche vampire story!
Episodes: 6 (more to come)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5439290271858688
Instagram: daniepisodewriter
I hope you like it :black_heart:

You guys are really using everything at your disposal for some great artwork. Loving it already with the tone it’s setting. Definitely reading.

And when I’m done I’ll send a message with my feedback. (It won’t be immediately, since my tickets have to load and I’m finishing some others as we speak, but I’ll get to it very soon.)

Cool. Happy to say hey to a fellow new Episode author, and encourage more to be creative. When I’ve read your story, I’ll message you the feedback.

Go and do that hustle tho’! :sweat_smile:

Thank you! <3

Okay… for whatever reason, when I try to find the messages I send you, they’re… not there. I’m guessing there’s a profile setting reason for that so I won’t push it, but if you saw any of my messages, you know I love your story. Especially if you check out my Instagram. I’m not gonna detail all my affection I hold for it here, but know I’m recommending it.

Thanks for the great read!

Don’t worry, take your time! :blush:
Thanks! :black_heart:

Uh oh! I think you’re being awesome. I’ll try to live up to that. :grin: