šŸ’š STORY REVIEWS AND R4R

Hi,
We will go for both and my instagram id @sandy_candy6238.

1 Like

Got it. Cool. Iā€™ll be in touch soon. :green_heart:

1 Like

Any one interested in read for read. please pm me

Name- Retaliation
Author- Saka Moshood Abiodun
Genre- Thriller, Political drama, Revenge, Revenge play, drama, heavy drama, suspense
Summary- Rose simple life was destroyed by a political family. Rose later claims the identity of a rich business woman, Kim Brown. Using Kimā€™s identity, Kim planned to destroy everyone that offended her.
One quote from Rose- ā€œI will strip them of everything they love, money, love life, family. Everything I lostā€
Style- Ink
Published- Yes
Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630965940879360
Episodes- 3 (more to come)
The story is well explained!
I am not narrating what happened to Rose! It is well scripted and directed!
Please check it out and leave a message.
Xoxo

1 Like

Hey Everyone! Just want to say that the 4th Encounter of my story ā€œNot SO Beneficialā€ is out (link in the first post of this here forum) so go give it a read if youā€™d like. But I say all that to say, NOW I can definitely concentrate on reviews and read 4 reads as promised. So for everyone who requested it, be on the lookout for my feedback and screenshots.

Happy reading folks!! :kissing_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Hey @Soe_Jaded! Thank you for creating this thread! Iā€™d really love a review on my new story, and Iā€™d equally love to read your story, too! Iā€™ll leave the details down below.

Title: Silhouettes
Author: aprilish
Genre: Romance/Fantasy
Style: Ink
Blurb: Arionā€™s ready to risk it all to make her dreams come true. Leslie sees him every day, yet fails to recognize who he is. Watch them fall in loveā€¦without ever meeting each other.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6116658762874880

Thank you so much and I hope you like it! Canā€™t wait to read your story either! :grin:

1 Like

Hey there @Soe_Jaded ! I see youā€™re interested in reading good, intriguing, smart and thrilling stories and I really think my story checks all those boxes! If you need a super well written and directed story to read, check out my story Gifted Minds :slight_smile: . Iā€™ve made a post here with all the details if youā€™d like to check it out! I would love to hear your opinion about it but please donā€™t feel obligated to spend a bunch of time on a long, detailed review. A couple sentences with your general thoughts is fine :blush: . Iā€™ve begun the first chapter of your story and I will send you my thoughts once Iā€™m done. Happy reading!

1 Like

Sounds like a fun read. Definitely looking forward to it. I can give you feedback through a message or Instagram. Pick your poisonā€¦er, uh, whatā€™s your preference? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Cool, thanks. Cannot wait. Looks good. You can message me (and vice versa) either here or Instagram. Preference?

Sounds very smart. Very much so looking forward to it. I can send you screenshots through messages or Instagram. Preference?

@Soe_Jaded You can read my story also, I will do the same to yours

Yay great!

ā€œPick your poisonā€ :joy::joy: I guess Instagram would be nice for a change. My username is @aprilish.episode.

Canā€™t wait to read your story either!

Thank you so much and have a great day! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Thanks! <3

Can anyone help me find a story idk the name but I have a description I got a new phone and it would not let me transfer my stuff plz help

Bored and got nothing to do? Care to help a friend out? Read my story on the episode app itā€™s called

Title: Strictly Alive!
Author: RMBS
Genre: Romance
Summary: You were Born Rich, but with rules too. Will you be able to live your life? Or will you be bound by the rules.

1. My fan mail is always open. Suggestions and comments are highly accepted.
  2. I can do read for read. Just say the title and author on my fanmail and Iā€™ll make sure to read it!

Perfect! Thanks. Talk to you soon with my review/feedback! :green_heart:

1 Like

Hi! I just read the first chapter of your story and I already love it! The plot is so inviting and I love Tracyā€™s honesty :joy:

Iā€™m a new writer myself and was looking for some support on my recent story called : A Husbandā€™s Regret. So if any one could also read it and let me know how it is? Possibly give me a review?

Title: A Husbandā€™s Regret
Author: Sally Denno
Episodes: 1-3 and ongoing (weekly update)
Description: Wesley Sutherland suffers after losing his pregnant fiance, causing him to behave irresponsibly. What happens when his Grandpa forces him to get married?
Genre: romance/drama
Style: Ink
Instagram: @sally.writes96
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4681868246777856

Cover art:
Mean_Girls_MSkW_posterThumb_cbKFZ73xdZ

Thank you! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

NAME - Inner Madness
AUTHOR - Sandra Sil
STORY DESCRIPTION - Bonnieā€™s life looks fun, she acts like she doesnā€™t care about anything. Why sheā€™s acting like this?Despite everything how long will she manage to keep her pain in?
EPISODES - 7

If someone will choose to read my story then Iā€™ll be waiting for your opinions. Also I will read your story too. :kissing_heart::bouquet:
LINK - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6285203102629888
Untitled

Love you for the love! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! Great Screenshots by the way. And you came to the right place! I do the read for read thing so Iā€™ll read yours back.

Thanks for the love again! :green_heart::kissing_heart::green_heart::kissing_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

:kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

Thank you!! I edited the reply because I noticed that I had forgotten to add the details and the link :sweat_smile:

No problem!:sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

No youā€™re good. I got it!:green_heart:

1 Like