šŸ’š STORY REVIEWS AND R4R

Will do. :laughing:

Okay everyone, I am down to my last story to review. Which means I can get back to writing episode 4 of my own story BUT I donā€™t want to stop the review chain. So if you think a friend would appreciate the reads AND an honest critique of their work, please send them my way. (Iā€™m also available through my Insta: soejaded.episode.) I wanna distribute positivity while helping to improve my fellow artistsā€™ work (if it needs any 'cause letā€™s be honest you guys are awesome!)

:green_heart: :blue_heart::heart: Thanks again for the reads! And more is welcomed. :heart::blue_heart::green_heart:

Hey guys!

I just published my new story

Countless Mistakes

Take a look on it plsDemi_Lovato_HBF0_posterThumb_AsC2qrxz1l

1 Like

Will definitely check it out. Wanna do a read for read/review?

1 Like

sure! add me on instagram @seda.episode

Hey, Iā€™ve published my second story in the chain of Rebound you! If you want, go and check it out :slightly_smiling_face: you can still read it an understand even if you havenā€™t read the first season!

Title: Rebound You - Next generation
Author: KM
Genre: Romance/drama
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Style: INK
Description: Rebound You seas. 2! Heartbrake, lies, secrets, misery and drama awaits. Follow the new generation through thier college life. Choose from 2 different story sides! cc

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6504145467342848

1 Like

Okay looks like Iā€™m back to my hectic lifestyle! Reviewing, Read4Reads, finishing Encounter 4 of my story and, of course, living my real lifeā€¦ Soooo, if I said I will read your story I still will just give me a minute. I will get to it as soon as I can.

:green_heart: Thanks! :green_heart:

I just published my first story! A review would be very much appreciated :blush:
I loooved directing it. I felt like a master coder. :computer:
Story: Moments
Author: Sarah Robbins
Genre: Drama (But also some action and romance because ooo girl thatā€™s the good stuff.)
Style: Limelight (I wonder who came up with that name? Lime. :green_heart: I bet thereā€™s a reason for that.)

Description: Mabel is convinced sheā€™s nothing other than ordinary. Until she discovers her unique power- the ability to control time.

Episodes: 3 (And you best believe thereā€™s more to come :wink:)
(Episode 4 will be out soon, just waiting on background approvals.)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5648062508302336
Instagram: @sarahrobbins.episode
:mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock:

And silly me, I just realized this would probably work for the Heroes and Villains contest. But I didnā€™t get all my fun backgrounds and overlays approved in time. Oh :whale:

Iā€™m excited to read yours as well!

1 Like

Also Iā€™m a busy college student, so I totally understand if you donā€™t have time to get to it :blush:

1 Like

I definitely will. Just bear with me (Thanks for the understanding, btw.) And sorry you realized it would fit the contest late. Sucky feeling but Iā€™m sure itā€™s great regardless. Canā€™t wait to get a read in!

I really need to improve my story I would greatly appreciate a review. Of course in return Iā€™ll do the same, thanks :blush:
Name: Art of Desire
Author: Joqueena
Genre: comedy
Summary: A love for art but a stronger desire for each other. Will they be able to quench their thirst or will mishaps break them
Style: ink
Published: yes
Instagram: Joqueena_stories (feel free to follow me)
Episodes: 3
Questions: Story too long?
Is the plot interesting enough? Or boring?
Are the directives good?
Are the characters explained properly
Is the genre more comical or romance?
Is the story understandable?

Link
Art of Desire

Hi, this is my first story and I hope you guys could give it a read!
Title: SHANKED!
Author: feck.b
Instagram: feck.bx (feck.b is my old account and I have no access to it.)
Category: action/adventure
Description: She runs in tears, bumping into a ā€œschool friendā€ stabbing someone. Forced to join in a British gang,What Will Haunt Her Now?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5563581969596416
cover:

I donā€™t mind doing read for read.

Will give it a read and review when I have the time. I go in the order they are requested and some also DM me on Insta soā€¦ I got them coming left and right! But I will definitely give you a review in time because you asked so freaking politely! :sweat_smile:

Just, as Iā€™ve said to others, bear with me.

:green_heart: Thanks! :green_heart:

1 Like

Cool, Iā€™ll do read for read with you (when I get available again), unless you also want a review. (Disclaimer: Iā€™m honest but I think helpful, so just keep that in mind.) Otherwise, when I eventually read your story, I can send you screenshots showing I read it either through a Message here OR through your Instagram. How would like to proceed?

1 Like

I donā€™t mind a review, what works best for you, and the screenshots you can send it to my instagram (feck.bx), thank you and hope you enjoy my story.

1 Like

Cool. Will do!

Thank you :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Hey if you are looking for a story with several mini games,good directing and a story that uses custom backgrounds, then I would suggest you to give my story a try.Hope your pass wonā€™t be wasted.

Tittle: Mr Bondā€™s Murder
Genre:thriller (with contents of mystery and comedy)
Style: INK
Author:Mystery Maker
Description:A snowy night a few clues and a murder investigation where noone is reliable to be trustedā€¦

link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6705429627011072

would love to hear your opinion :slightly_smiling_face:

I love thrillers!!! Have read some pretty awesome ones on the app already, so Iā€™m really looking forward to yet another. We need more people branching outside of romance - I say as if I myself didnā€™t write a rom-com! :sweat_smile:

BUT, definitely, when I get the time, Iā€™ll read your story and give you feedback! :green_heart:

1 Like

Title: Human Programming.
Author: Sherry Fawn.
Genre: Drama.
Style: Ink Style.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5716557744570368

Very interesting. Sounds like a ride. As Iā€™ve said to the author before, when I get the time, I will definitely read your work and give you feedback. Excited to get that started!

Yay, authors. Keep em coming!!! :green_heart:

1 Like