💚 STORY REVIEWS AND R4R

mustread
community
opinion

Private please! :grin::heartbeat:

Hi everyone! I’m Lou. :wave:t3::sweat_smile:

I just finished revamping my story Puppy Love. It’s out with a better storyline and improved directing. I’m up for a Read for Read if you’re interested. By the way, I don’t just read your stories, I also leave feedbacks and suggestions. Here’s the details of my story.

Title: Puppy Love
Author: Lou
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 4 Ongoing
Genre: Romance w/ a touch of Fantasy (but it’s in the fantasy section)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630801559027712

Why should you give this story a read?
Well I know it’s title appears to be so cliche but don’t be fooled 'cause it’s beyond what you expected. Find out what it feels like to be in a dog’s feet by reading Alli’s thoughts. Will Jason be able to admit his true feelings for Alli after finding out she’s his puppy?

Follow me on IG: @authorlou.episode
Looking forward in hearing your feedbacks! HAPPY READING. :blush::kissing_heart:

HELLO EVERYONE! I am back to reviewing, reviewing, reviewing, and reading! LOL. Looks like in that order. Some will see my reviews/feedback on the Forum DMs, others I’ll contact you on Instagram and post my review publicly.

Sorry for taking so long. I’m just an all round sucky person I guess. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Thanks for your patience!!!

HEY!!:grin:

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

hiii, nice to meet you :slight_smile:
i’d love to do a r4r with you, and getting a review from you would also be cool too!

title: Confession
author: meltie
# of episodes: only 3 published right now, more coming soon!
genre: romance, slice of life
style: limelight
description: Olivia moves to a new city in order to start a new life to pursue her lifelong dreams. But falling in love wasn’t a part of the plan. What would you give up for your dreams?
why read this? similar to your case! mine is also a typical ‘falling in love in school’ kinda thing, but i’m trying to put a twist on it and make it somewhat different than an outright lovey-dovey story!

you can PM the review to me whenever you’re done!
i’m waiting on some passes right now, but i will start your story once i get them! :slight_smile:
i’ll also send a screenshot your way once i do finish reading :+1:

thank you for this thread, i really appreciate it! :two_hearts:

Those are all my details, thank you

hey there i want to do a 4r ~ this is my story

Title: Loving You Again
Author: Fluffy Rice
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 7 (Ongoing)
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Description: Childhood friends reunited after 10 years. Both Sierra and Peter are unaware that they knew each other from the past.

This story is based on a true story, my life actually.

Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4771951097544704

(This story is a re-vamp from my INK style one, but the INK style never got completed. )

My story : FALLING IN LOVE WITH A GANGTER (BAD BOY SERIES#1) ; REVISED VERSION
Author : CIELO
Instagram : @cielo.stories
Genre : ROMANCE-ACTION
Description: YOU ARE SAVED BY 4 OF THE MOST NOTORIOUS CRIMINALS IN AMERICA AND THEY TELL YOU THAT YOUR FAMILIES DEATH WAS NO ACCIDENT AND THE PEOPLE WHO KILLED THEM IS NOW AFTER YOU. WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN YOUR LIFE IS NOW ON THE LINE?
Episodes : 5 (more coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6043019679367168