Story reviews! [Closed for now]

Thank you! This really helps me :slight_smile:

Story name: The Pregnancy Curse
Author name: Dr.Smile
Genre: Comedy

Hey! Thanks for this thread! I hope you’ll enjoy while reading my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Name: You, Me And The Beat
Author: Anna
Genre: Drama
Or just click here:

Demi_Lovato_uR_posterImage_zKWtFrcAIe

Hello! I’ll be really grateful if you’ll check my story.

Name: Scars
Author: inxmyxeyes

It’s an action story about a girl, Eve, who was created by her past. From now on there are only seven chapters, but I keep writing it all the time.

Sneak peek for you!

I hope you will enjoy my story!

1 Like

Hey Maggy,
So I read the first 3 episodes of your story “Jungle Fever” and I really like it.

It has a good plot, the conversation and scenes flow well, the zooming/spotting and reactions match the situations and look clean. I also think that this is a very creative story idea as well as a nice break from the typical highschool romance drama! :wink:

It was difficult for me to come up with any constructive criticism, but if I had to pick at one thing there were a couple of grammar mistakes. But that’s me being REALLY picky. Nothing that can’t be fixed with a little review and editing!

This story looks like it has some great potential. Keep up the great work and good luck writing!!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Go out and check my thread

Omg ! Thank you so much ! I’ll fix up the grammar, English ain’t my first language. But I will fix it :smiley: and thank you for your review I’m really glad that you liked it :smiley: .

Title: Trouble.
Author: Stev1997
Description: You were kidnapped years ago of your fathers old enemy, your childhood love finds you by accident. What will happen next?
Genre: Drama/Romance

Hey, thank you so much for creating this thread. I would love for you to review my story…:slight_smile:

Author: S_Unique

Title: The Four Horsemen

Genre: Fantasy

Style: Ink

Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384

I would love a review! :blush:

Title: A Wish Come True
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 3(ongoing)
Genre: Drama, romance
Description: Everything that Layla wishes for comes true, but she’s not the only one who’s experienced this. Will it become more than she can handle?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4534142956863488
Cover:

Thank you for doing this thread!

Story Title: In a Starry Night
Author Name: Fatima Al star
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance/drama
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon!)
Story Description: Rose goes thorough a lot of difficulties that will lead her to find secrets that were hidden for years! Will she ever find happiness and love? (Choices matter)
Instagram Name: @fatima_stories
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5756418218131456

Story cover

demi_lovato_GHBP_posterThumb_tzhq0N9Iav

Enjoy!
Here is a link for my intro :point_down:t3:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qFoqnQ7Clao0fW2Dwz5hsjeL5Iewv6t3

Consequences
Ella W
Adventure (But it has comedy, Romance and Drama in it <3 )
Episodes: 4 (Working on episode 5)
Story Description: Women never got their rights, from then on, they just learned to deal with the suffering they faced. However, in 2018, modern day Suffragettes will fight for their needed humanity.
Instagram: ellaw.episode

You have fantastic grammar for English not being your first language!! The grammar mistakes were so little, not sure if anyone would notice. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love to!

Genre: Adventure/Fantasy/Comedy (If that makes sense)
Title: Save Me, Hero!
Author: Turtle Cat!
Plot/Summary: After powerless Hero moves from a town where everyone has superpowers, she gets kidnapped by a group of refugees who are forcing her to join them. What will she do?
I published this a few days ago, so it only has 3 episodes.
Cover:

HERE’S THE LINK!
Please tell me everything you think is right and wrong with it!

Can you please read and review my story?
Name: Opposite in Harmony
Author: Pheebsnomenal
Genre: fantasy/adventure/romance
It’s about an angel sneaking off to earth to find that earth isn’t a safe place like she thought it was. However, she did make some new friends but will she choose her family or will she choose love?

Hey,
I read the first 3 episodes of your story “Crossed Paths” and I’ve got some feedback for you.

I think you did really good developing the personalities of the characters, especially the two best friends. I do think though that Derek comes off as EXTREMELY desperate in the first two episodes making him seem more like the antagonist/villain of the story instead of the love interest.

In the club scene of the first episode there are no extras. I would suggest maybe adding some people dancing in the back or a bartender. It looks like they are dancing in an empty club, but when they are outside you see the people in front of them in line.

I love the devil and angel Mindy! I thought that was really cool and creative. I think it’s a good idea and maybe you should use it throughout the story, without overusing the idea. :wink:

In the argumenf that Mindy has with her ex in episode 3, he states that she’s going to a college “120 miles away” and seems very angry about the distance. They emphasize the difficulty of the 120 miles, but 120 miles (if you were driving on the highway at let’s say 80 miles per hour) would be around 1-2 hours at max. I think you should go back and maybe change the 120 to a bigger number.

My one last critique is that I have seen many stories similar to this throughout episode and I think you need an element that makes it stand out from other stories. Of course I don’t know what your plan is for the rest of the story, but I felt as if there needs to be a hook in the beginning that gets the reader to continue on with your story and realize how great it is. If you put all the great elements in the middle, people won’t be aware and might not be too interested with the idea.

I think this story has great potential. You’re very good with the advanced directing and editing. There might have be one or two moments where the characters stood on top of one another, but nothing too serious that can’t be fixed when you go back and review.

Keep up the good work and good luck writing!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Emily,
I read the first two episodes of “A Divine Tale” (since they were fairly long and very well written).

Let me start off with really the only critique I have for the story. I think there was a little too much cursing from the characters. I feel that when curse words are used so often and so casually that it takes away from their meaning and sound a little overused. But, then again, I feel like the amount of cursing was kind of a part of Jade and went with her personality.

Great character development. Each character was different and it’s easy for the reader to tell their personalities without you actually stating their traits.

I love that you used different point of views. It’s cool to see the story from different perspectives.

I feel like you’re experienced because of how clean the directing and spotting was. I don’t think I spotted any mistakes within those two episodes when it comes to directing, and of course directing is very complicated and not simple to do. :slight_smile:

Last but not least, I love the story idea. I think it’s creative and has a lot to offer in the rest of the episodes. It’s clear who the two protagonists and antagonist are, and the story is very clean and well done.

Great work! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey here is my new story :blush:

Tittle : Search for love
Author : Sigma.fr
Genre : Drama
Episodes : 5 (more coming soon)
Description : Your life turns upside down when you try to escape from a toxic situation! Can you find the love you are looking for trying to escape?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548786201264128

Cover

I hope you will read it :cupid:

Thanks for the review and yes the cursing was obly necessary for her character. If you noticed the others dont even swear. If you read until episode 4, you’ll notice that the swearing has lessen you’ll understand why
And i’m glad you read 2 episodes and not just one. To me, its not just the first episode that should be reviewed because the main plot point doesn’t start there. Which is why mostly when getting only the first episode reviewed the ratings are low.

1 Like

Get it back
Nakinaki
Romance
My first attempt so not amazing but would love feedback x