Story reviews ❤️ Get your reads up!

Hi there friends! I know how hard it is to get your story out there and that’s why I decided to create an Instagram account just for story reviews! :slight_smile:
I will wait until I reach a certain amount of followers before starting to publish otherwise the story’s won’t get the attention they deserve… :slightly_frowning_face:
The Instagram is @epistoryreviews.by.me, go give it a follow so we can start very soon! :star_struck:
I decided to already accept 5 people and publish the review once I reach a decent amount of followers to make sure their story gets noticed :slight_smile:

Send me a DM on Instagram if you want a review. I don’t think I will get that much request but if I do get more than 5 I’ll consider creating something like a waitlist :blush:
Before sending a story review request just know that I will be brutally honest all while staying motivating and polite, I am not one to break others down. Just know I will be giving my honest opinion. :blush: If you want me to do a review of your story, you have to follow me on Instagram :blush:

Follow my Instagram @epistoryreviews.by.me and let’s help smaller authors and stories get out there! We will get there by supporting each other! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Have a great day! :yellow_heart:

Btw: feel free to promote your story here too, you can never promote it too much :wink:
Be your own number 1 fan :kissing_heart:

11 Likes

You should try and read my story it is fabulous!

Title:The spy who is from a different century goes to a another different century

Author:E.Ashby

Description: The spy who is called Elena who is from 1947 goes to the other side of earth to 2020 to catch the most wanted mafia leaderr with her best friend Stella also Elena finds about her past and what she is… (2 love interests, choices and other things)

Genre:Drama and Fantasy

1 Like

Hi there! That’s the spirit!
Could you send me the link of your story through Instagram? I’ll put in on my list :blush:

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re offering story reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Yes I will

1 Like

Hi, just followed and sent a DM! thanks for doing this, and I understand if I’m not accepted right away!

1 Like

I do this with pleasure :slight_smile:
I just saw your message and responded :kissing_heart:

Hi :yellow_heart: @raffaella.episode just followed you at your Instagram

Title: I married my troublemaker (limelight)
Author name: Miss Deepika
Style: Limelight
Episode: 22 so far
Description: Fixed marriage with a person who brings trouble in your life, will this marriage turned out to be a success or big misery in your life.
{Art scenes}

Genre: Drama
Ig: @orangeweedie.episode

English is not my first language so kindly bear my small mistakes :heart:

I_married_My_Troublemaker_limelight_posterImage_KPu7T6Ma04
2 Likes

Thanks for the thread! :blob_turtle:
Instagram: @emily_episodeee
Title- A day in the life of me…
Description- Follow Leah’s TOTALLY NORMAL life! As she experiences fake friends, heartbreak and plenty of fun in this episode story! Limelight Female MC Customisation
link-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5140941771046912
Cover Art-

Hola! I just published my story and I would really love to do R4R! :heart:
Title: Don’t get Infected
Author: Anne Popa
Genre: Action
Description: Trying to live a normal life after the global warming and a virus going on? Not to forget that The Republic is keeping some secrets. Will you manage to uncover them?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5008076601229312
Cover :

1 Like

Hi! I’m an episode author and artist. My second story’s name is Allure Me.

Description: Murders, disappearances? Who’s causing all of this? And are you going to escape from it with him? LL, CC, Choices matter.

Genre: Romance, mystery, drama and a bit of comedy.

The link:

Here’s mine my story thanks for this thread

Title- Breaking Boundaries

Cover-

Description- Noelle, a cheerleader who’s passionate about football, wants to prove that football isn’t just for the boys.
Will she be able to break the boundaries?

Link-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4671208766111744

IG- @faithxprincessx

Hey can u read my story.

TitleElectric Love.

Authors Jpassen and Ravenwritex

Style Limelight

Chapters 3 so far but is ongoing…

**Description **: Taylor Stone, a girl with a sassy attitude but a nerd at heart. What happens when Taylor crosses the paths of the two enigmatic guys, Zack Miller, the boy who steals every girl’s heart, and James Diamond, the man known for his electrical charms.
Who’s going to win her heart?

Links http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6611088757161984

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.