Story Reviews! (I'll read your story)[CLOSED FOR REVIEWS]

Title : Life in Demby
Author : Megz_episode
Description : The new students arrive in the university of Demby to start their new life. What will happen when the mysterious Author try to draw them into his sick, twisted GAME?
Cover :

Episodes So far 10
Style INK
Genre : drama
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5842077707730944
Hello I would really like you to review my story in all aspects if it’s possible and you can PM me your review. I would be really happy to see what you think about my story :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

Tysm for the review I truly appreciate it! I will fix the errors right away! And Zeke and eve are siblings I think u thought to say that u shop kyro and eve since he’s the hybrid but anyways tysm and yes I am continuing! I hope you too will continue reading next update should be up soon! Once again tysm

Since English is not my first language I am trying my best in it. But ofc I can crct tiny little rroes ty for mentioning it.

1 Like

Story Name: The Last Tale
Author: lastsnowfall
Genre: Fantasy
Summary: What happens when the children of well-known fairytale characters are forced to join the same boarding school? (LIMELIGHT, CC, LGBTQ+!)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5079534392639488
Cover:

Excalibur

Review option: What would you like me to review? Writing, directing, writing + directing, OR no review at all (you just want your story view count up…)

Yes, I’d love to have a review! The writing and directing :slight_smile:

Would you like me to PM you the review or reply to you here?: PM!

Thank you so much for this thread; having done reviews myself, I know the time and effort that reviewing takes and I appreciate the opportunity to get feedback on a story I am writing.

Story Name: Secrets
Author: SarcasticGenie
Genre: Mystery (Sorry if Mystery isn’t what you normally watch - there is some drama/romance/fantasy involved as well, but it is primarily a murder mystery.)
Summary: When there is a murder at your college, you decide to try to get to the bottom of the mystery gaining an eye witness the police don’t have: the victim. (CC) Choices matter!
Cover:

Review option: What would you like me to review? Writing, directing, writing + directing, OR no review at all (you just want your story view count up…)
Writing and directing would be useful because I know that when I started this story my coding wasn’t the best and it has improved since. Also, if you had any general feedback that would also be welcomed as I’m currently writing Season 2 of Secrets and would like an idea of any aspects that you liked/disliked so I know what kind of stuff I should/shouldn’t feature in it.
Would you like me to PM you the review or reply to you here?:
PM please!

Thank you once again! Have a good day and stay safe!

Oh my I’m dumb, Haha. I meant Kyro!

Your english and grammar was almost perfect in the story! I’m surprised :smile:

Of course :heart:

1 Like

Hey there! Would you like me to PM you the review, or reply here?

1 Like

I think PM would be better.

Story Name: The unEXpected show
Author: Jade
Genre: romance
Summary: you go on a vacation with 5 singles (it is a reality show), but you can get eliminated and there are new members almost every day (they are not just random entries though…) 5LI, LGBTQ options
Cover: is it problem if I don’t have it here to upload?
I would like a review mainly on plot and writing since I know already that my directing is bad!
Thanks for this post, it’s amazing!

Hey there :slight_smile:

Thank you for this opportunity!

Story Name: Pathway to Reality :slight_smile:
Author: Victoriaecs
Genre: Horror
Summary: You are a college student with an interesting quality. You and your friends defy what is unknown and decide to answer. Can you endure attacks of evil and fight it back?
Here’s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6633320245690368
Cover art:

You can PM me your reviews and corrections :slight_smile:

Hi! Would love to get a review from u :hugs:
Tittle: Agent 66: Born to Kill (CC)
Author: xoRoséxo
Style: Limelight
Genre: Action
Chapters: 8
Description: Agent 66 is an infamous assassin. But when a mission gone wrong, 66 kidnaps Sasha - his possible witness, and sets to discovers the truth before it’s too late.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4722588854321152
Instagram: xoroses.episode
Hitman_Agent_66_posterThumb_35rx9VdzSw

Story Name: Gold Leaf High
Author: MTB
Genre: Drama
Summary: G.L.H. is a private school for the prestigious and rich. Meet and follow our characters as they start their third year of High School. Love/Family/Friendship
Cover:

Review option: writing and directing

I’d love a review for my Magicka story!

Story Name: Magicka: The Shaper of Destiny
Author: Julianne on Episode, @episodejulianne on Instagram.
Genre: Fantasy
Summary: Iris is a Shaper - a messenger of destiny sent to Earth by the Fates. She’s never questioned her role before… Until she meets Thalia, a human with some unusual gifts.

Review option: Writing and directing, but I especially want some feedback on my directing! My writing is definitely stronger than my directing so I sometimes feel insecure about my directing skills :slight_smile: I’d love to know what you think about them!

Would you like me to PM you the review or reply to you here?: You can post it here :slight_smile:

Story Name: Breaking boundaries
Author: Faith Rose
Genre: Drama
Summary: Noelle, a cheerleader is passionate about football.
She wants to show all the boys that girls have the ability to play football.
Will Noelle be able to break the boundaries?
Cover: It’s unpublished

Review option: What would you like me to review? Writing, directing, writing + directing, OR no review at all (you just want your story view count up…) writing and directing the overall plot

Would you like me to PM you the review or reply to you here?: on here

I’m entering tooo :hugs:

:gem: MAGICKA: CHOSEN and my IG is @ellen.c.episode and in forum is @EllenC

:gem: Description: "You live a fancy life until your dreams become part of your reality.
Can you handle being chosen to be Queen of Amethyst land or will you fail?"

link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6132359858683904

Full CC | CM | Multiple Endings | Point System .

:gem:

Hello my dear, I have just finished reviewing your stories :heart: and PM’d them to you.

1 Like

Hello Grottino, I have already read your story once before :smile:

1 Like

Oh ok, sorry!

1 Like

It’s no biggie! :heart:

1 Like

Hello passionfruit, I went and PM’d you your review. :heart:

Hello Licorice! I’ve just completed all five episodes of your story! :sparkles:

What I enjoyed:

I lo-oved your directing! I never read action stories on Episode, but I like yours and I could tell you spent time a lot of time on your story with the writing, directing, etc!

The timed choices were on-point. Like, you placed the choices and timed the choices at the moments where it made sense, and I felt they were the right difficulty for the story.

Music choices? :+1: It sounds like you adjust the volume before transitioning to a different song. I should do that, lol.

The character profiles at the end is super cool :sunglasses:

Criticism:

Please note: My criticism is based on my own opinions, whether or not you agree with them is entirely up to you. If you disagree, that’s fine. I hope you choose not to be offended. :smile: If you are, my sincerest apologies.

Directing:

There is one small bug, or maybe it was intentional?

I think this was in episode 3, but I’m not too sure now.

And your directing is advance! I can’t believe the amount of work you put into the details of the newspaper and articles :exclamation:

You make me feel so lazy :laughing:

Writing:
Spotless. Maybe one or two mistakes, but negligible enough that I don’t even remember.

Last few words:
I hope you get more reads! :smile: I really couldn’t find many problems with your story. It is well thought-out.

1 Like