Story reviews on forum and Instagram (open for max 2!)

I will base the review on the grid above!

OPEN FOR THE FIRST 5 REQUESTS!

Leave your story :arrow_down: and I will review the first 3 chapters as soon as possible! Please also drop your Instagram name if you have one!
If the average is higher than a 6 I will post it both on the forum and my instagram, otherwise I will PM you the results with more feedback!

Okay I want to make something clear, I spent an average of 1,5 hours reviewing your story, if you want to use me just to gain reads please say so! I am not the worst, so I will read it! Gaining 3 (or 2 if you have only published 3 episodes) takes me like only 30 minutes or so! I don’t want to waste time on people who don’t want a review but just reads!

You can follow me on instagram @jasmijnepisode

Hey, @jassie12dw! Thank you for creating this thread! Your style of reviewing looks highly professional. I’d love a review! Here are my story details:

Title: Silhouettes
Author: aprilish
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Style: Ink
Blurb: Arion’s ready to risk it all to make her dreams come true. Leslie sees him every day, yet fails to recognize who he is. Watch them fall in love…without ever meeting each other.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6116658762874880
Cover:

My Instagram: @aprilish.episode

Thank you so much! Looking forward to hearing your feedback! :slightly_smiling_face::two_hearts:

Thanks! I will start on your story soon! You can expect the review within the next 2 hours!

@aprilish, almost done! Finishing up the last details!

I will post it on instagram later @aprilish!

I’d love a review Jessie :blush:

Title: Effortless (CC!)
Author: Jade A. Eaton
Genre: Romance/Drama
Style: Limelight
Description: Nelly and Ryan have an undeniable connection. But reality isn’t fairy tale romances, it’s imperfections, revelations and timing… so what happens when you’re a second too late? Choices matter
IG: @jaeaton.stories

I will start on it right now, you will have it within 2 hours on this forum (I will post it on instagram later today!)

Thank you, I hope you enjoy it :slight_smile:

Hey, your review style looks amazing! I’d love it if you could revise my story:

Title: Reformed
Author: Cordelia M
Description: Reformed bad girl falls for bad boy who reminds her of her past - cliché, right? But what if Violet isn’t truly reformed? What if she’s secretly still badder than Carter ever was?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4696324662099968

Thank you! Xx

Sure! I will review yours after @PerplexedJam’s is done! So it might take quite some time though!

No problem, I’ll be looking forward to it!

Hi! Thank you for creating this Thread!
Here it is!
Title: Fantastical: The Mermaid
Author: Rahdia
Episodes: 4 (ongoing)
IG: @PrncssPscs
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6670380075057152
PLOT: Kyle is a chef seeking new ways to improve his cooking. One day his boat crashes landing him in the waters of Gaya where he meets the guardian of the sea: A mermaid.

I will revieuw it! But again, it might take an hour or 3 maybe even 4 to get it done!

No problem! Not in any rush!

@PerplexedJam, here you go!

Thank you SO much for this detailed review! I really do appreciate it! :blue_heart: I’ll surely keep your advice in mind! :slightly_smiling_face: Can’t wait to hear from you on Instagram!

Gonna read your right now!

No problem! I will put them on instagram today, I don’t know how late though :thinking:

Thanks :slight_smile: You’re the first person to say the episodes were too long!

I’ll have to fix the bikini thing AGAIN! :woman_facepalming:

The 2th time at the end of episode 3 it was okay, then it just went to the chosen outfit!

I think that is, as mentioned because I read then all 3 in one go! If I would have had time between reading them I think it wouldn’t have been a problem!

But overall I really enjoyed the story!