Story Reviews - Open

Hey guys, I’m Layton Beckett and I’m an Episode author/reviewer from Australia :cowboy_hat_face:
I am happy for you guys to send me messages or reply to this thread for review requests but as I am not attached to my computer constantly, if you want a quicker review head on over to my Instagram (@laytonbeckett).
That being said, I do check the forums every so often but my reviews are usually posted on my Instagram feed and act as a way of promotion for your story.

There are a few rules to making a request though…

• Remember to always be polite and courteous. I am taking time out of my life to review your story so please just remember your please and thank you’s.

• If you have posted a request for a review and haven’t heard back in a while and I haven’t posted anything saying I’ve been away, don’t be afraid to shoot me a message and ask where I’m up too (I have a lot of requests I’m working through and it’s easy to accidentally skip over a story occasionally).

• I do appreciate a thank you message after a review or even a repost - not necessary but it is nice to know I’m valued or appreciated at times.

I’m usually active on Instagram since I get notifications so if you haven’t heard anything from me, send me a dm on there!

Happy reading xx

Layton

UPDATE
Due to the large number of requests I am getting, if you want your story reviewed quicker please upload the following picture to your Instagram and follow the steps :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would love to!

Genre: Adventure/Fantasy/Comedy (If that makes sense)
Title: Save Me, Hero!
Author: Turtle Cat!
Plot/Summary: After powerless Hero moves from a town where everyone has superpowers, she gets kidnapped by a group of fugitives who are forcing her to join them. What will she do?
Style: Ink
I published this a few days ago, so it only has 3 episodes.
Cover:

HERE’S THE LINK!
I don’t have an Instagram, I hope that’s okay with you.

1 Like

Hey :slight_smile: no worries that’s fine! I’ll review shortly but might have to go off your first episode if that’s okay? Just have had a few reviews and don’t have many passes left :joy: xx

1 Like

I’d love a review!!

Name: Girl of Deception
Author: IDONTKNOW
Genre: Adventure

Thank you so much :two_hearts:

1 Like

Do you have Insta? xx

1 Like

Yup! @idontknow_episode

1 Like

I just followed you :wink:

1 Like

That’s fine! I do have to say that the first episode is a bit… boring. I don’t mind waiting for a review if you do all 3, though. So I’ll have patience while you passes fill up and if you read all three!

Yes please!
Title: Hunt or get hunted
Author: Owlquest
Ig: episode.owlquest
Link:

1 Like

Thanks,
I would love a review
Story Name : Axinite
Author : GinaPlaysGames
Genre : Thriller
I don’t have a instagram at the moment. Can you PM me your review?

Genre: Fantasy
Title: Music in our hearts
Author: Mary-P
Plot/Summary: You’re a straight A student with a passion for art but don’t have any talent. When a mysterious voice leads you to 3 Muses of the Mythology, magic offers you a new perspective.
IG: maryp.episodefr
link:

1 Like

Hey there @LaytonBeckett, this is Sydney the Moderator! Welcome to the forums. :smiley: I’ve moved this topic to Share Feedback since you’re doing story reviews. If you have questions about anything, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Title: Teacher or Queen?
Author: Mystique
Chapters: 4
Genre: drama
Description: After years of searching she had finally found them. Can she get close to them?
Her destiny is about to change forever. What will she choose - who will she become?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5874052041146368

Instagram: @days.episode

Story Title and Author name: Crossed Paths by Dreamer

Hey :slight_smile:

I wrote my first story and I really would like to hear your review about it.

Title: Never Again
Author: Martina (@tales.from.wonderland)
Story Style: Episode INK
Genre: Drama/Romance
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4788720952541184

Description: You need to find a dance partner for your prom. When you success that you haven’t thought about the consequences. How it effects in your life. Will you reach that level when you have to say Never Again? Based on true experience.
“He liked, loved and hurt her but there is a level when you say Never Again!”

Tittle : Search for love
Author: S.writes
Genre : Drama
Episodes : 10 (Season 1 complete)
Style : Ink
Description: Your life turns upside down when you try to escape from a toxic situation! Can you find the love you are looking for trying to escape?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548786201264128
Cover :

okay, um my story isn’t published yet and it only has 2 episodes, but I want a review before I publish it. If that’s okay?

Genre: romance

Title: Aching for the bad girl

Plot: Everything was perfect in Bayshore highschool, except for the troublesome girl, Evelyn Hyde, who never seemed to know what rules are. But when the flirtatious jerk, Charlie Jenkins moves to her hometown, the new era of double trouble begins.

It only has 2 episodes and I didn’t publish it.

The link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6183635604340736

cover:

Please check it out and let me know what you think! I don’t have an instagram so if you could just reply to me on here please!
Name: Opposite in Harmony
Author: Pheebsnomenal
Genre: fantasy/adventure/romance
After 1412 years, Aimie finally decides to visit Earth and that is when her life turns up side down. She finds out that sometimes you can’t judge a book by it’s cover. Her perfect family seems to be hiding all kind of secrets from her. Will she ever find her way back to her family even if that means living a lie? Or will she choose to abandon everything she ever knew and live an honest life with her new friends?

Story title - Midnight Memories
Author - Evija Jureviča
Episodes - 12 (more coming soon)
Style - Limelight
Genre - Romance
Description - Ayla flies all the way from Ireland to somewhere in America, when she’s supposed to spend a summer in some kind of rehabilitation center for people with anorexia.
Warnings - A lot od strong language and mature themes coming soon.
Notes - Limited character customization for lead characters at the begining and later other characters too.

Choices don’t affect the storyline a lot, just a little.
Just like in a book or movie.

Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5689448274984960

CoverMaker-1530470093021

Story title: Let the demon inside
Author: Nierido
Genre: Supernatural romance
Description: You have to move back to Dimwood. What will you find there? Love, death or supernatural friends?
Number of episodes:5
Story style: Limelight
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4876381520789504