Free story reviews - (closed)

Hi everyone! If you would like me to proofread or review your story just let me know! I hope I can help you improve your story and as a writer!! I will only read your first three chapters and I will try to get back to you as soon as I can!

Follow the format below:

Story name:
Amount of episodes:
Description:
Link:

Once again I will only read your first three chapters.

3 Likes

Hello @PinkPony1 I would like to receive a review please. :smile:

Story Name: Rewinded Life.

Author Name: Lia Lopez.

Description:
What would you do if a galactic being gives you the power to go back, and change situations that escapes from your hands?

Genres:
Comedy, romance, fantasy, life.

Completion status:
6 episodes.
(Working on chapter 7.)(Ongoing.)

Link:

i

ok! I will get back to you as soon as I can!

1 Like

Thank you @PinkPony1 :smile:

I really liked your story! It was super interesting and totally different than anything I’ve seen.

Characters-
The characters were very thought out and I could definitely see each one of their personalities show through the dialogue and their actions. I also liked the split personalities that Megan had! The different perspectives and showing the thoughts of the other characters added a nice touch.

Grammar-
There were many grammar mistakes, but they were not throughout the entire story. I didn’t notice any missing punctuation either.

Directing-
Very nice directing! I loved the zooms. There were a few pauses that felt too slow for me. Maybe make them shorter?

Coding-
Coding was good but remember to have your character speak each line of dialogue. Your characters did actions.

Overall, I thought your story was very good! I think it has real potential!

1 Like

Story name: Amazing Inside
Amount of episodes: 2 -alpha (I’m current work on the 3th)
Description: Have you ever wonder what will happen if all of your emotion come to real life and talk to you, not only drama, friendship and love included, but also some black power trying to steal it from your life. (I’m currently work on the description tho, sorry if it bad)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5843577419464704

Here are some of the footage in my story.

I’m glad you liked my story! :smile:

Out of curiosity, could you tell me which are the parts that have grammatical errors? (Probably are the dialogues that I added after the proofreading.) This is very important for me, since my main language is Spanish. :thinking:

Just a heads up, if the characters don’t appear. I suggest reloading because that happened an hour ago for someone else, but not for me. Anyway, I’mma stop blabbering.

Story Name: The Godmothers’ Heir
Description: A year ago a tragic shooting and two gang members try capturing you. Now a year later it’s your turn to find out why, but how simple is that for two teens still in highschool?

Chapters: 6
Genre: Action/Adventure
Sub-Genres: Mystery, Thriller, Drama, Romance
Some tags: CC, Choices,Trailblazer, Cliche-Breaker,

Instagram : @lee.lee_26 Link:https://www.instagram.com/lee.lee_26/?hl=en
Leave a follow :wink:

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6065730015199232

Thank you so much for doing this! If you want any of your stories reviewed, just tell me!
Here’s mine.

Title: Dreams and Nightmares
Author: Dreamer
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Summary: Scarlet had a rough past and it looks like it’s not getting better after she was bought by some mysterious guy. Will she ever turn her life from a nightmare to a dream?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452320906543104

Hi @PinkPony1! I would love it if you read and then gave me some feedback on my story with @Loversdelight! :hugs:

Story Title: Soccer Moms: Blast to the Future
Author Name: Winter05 with Episode Royalty
Customization?: Limited
Style: INK
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 6 [COMPLETE]
Story Description: All it takes is one shot to change your whole life. Win or lose, nothing will ever be the same.
Instagram Names: @winter05.episode with @penroyalty
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6395210318086144

Feel free to leave me fanmail! I hope you enjoy it!

~ Winter :snowflake:

Hi can you review my story?

Here’s the link

It’s called trapped. Thanks so much!

Ps I remember you from that thread about ending your chapter, I’m still down to read it, just remember to send me the link and I’ll pm you once I’ve taken a look and I’ll give you some feedback and help if you need it :wink:

Story name: Crossed Paths
Amount of episodes: 3
Description: Mindy’s life is filled with fun and joy but is haunted by heartbreak. What happens when Derek comes crashing into her life trying to change the way she sees things?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5294643993772032

I really liked your story! It’s like Inside Out but with a twist!

Characters-
The characters were very thought out and I good definitely see each one of the emotions personality.

Grammar-
Many grammatical errors but there are no missing punctuation.

Directing-
Directing was amazing! The zooms were placed at the right time. Maybe take out a few, some seemed unnecessary but I liked them. I am even thinking about putting more into my own story now! Some of the pauses, such as when you are picking out an outfit in the first episode, seem too long. Maybe shorten them a bit? If you want your characters to be closer together or in a different spot, remember to use spot directing!

Coding-
Coding was really good! The animations match with the dialogue. The bar game added a nice touch! There are a few speech bubbles that go with the wrong character. Maybe add a few more choices as well?

Overall I really liked the idea of this story! It’s really unique!

1 Like

I honestly don’t remember because I didn’t take screenshots lol but I know there were a couple here and there.

I liked your story! I’m not a big fan of stories with gangs but I thought it was good and not too cliche.

Characters-
The characters were well thought out!

Grammar-
There were quite a bit of grammatical errors but I didn’t see any missing punctuation.

Directing -
Directing was good! I would add more zooms to make it feel more dramatic.

Coding-
Coding was really good! I liked the granny points you earned or lost for making a decision! During the third episode, there was a speech bubble with its tail facing the wrong way.

Overall I thought your story was good!

1 Like

Queue -
@WinterMoon05
@meadowh
@Mehasels
@Days
@Rosina.V

I am still available to do more reviews so just follow the format above. Remember, I am only reading the first 3 chapters of your story.

3 Likes

Thank youuu :sunny:

1 Like

Hey I would like to know what you think:)
Here’s my story link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5578521367412736
My story is called “Trouble In Princess Paradise”
“How will Rose save the 4 kingdoms after things begin to fall apart after the Solar Eclipse?
Corruption,secrecy,drama, & the cherry on top: romance.
CC & choices”
My instagram is : rosina.episode
If you could pm the review

I thought your story was good, but it could be better. Add some more drama or plot twists to make it more interesting!

Characters-
The characters were well thought out but maybe give them something extra.

Grammar -
Grammar was good! I didn’t see any missing punctuation. There were a few typos though.

Directing -
Directing was good but maybe add to zooms to make the dramatic moments feel more dramatic!

Coding -
Coding was amazing! There were a few times where your characters don’t speak though. Otherwise, really good!

Overall, I thought your story was good! You have a good idea but just add something to make it even more amazing!

1 Like

Thank you so much! You’re feedback really helps me improve!

1 Like