Story Reviews - Quick and Easy

I apologize as I say I cannot do anymore Story Reviews. I will finish Projection! before I go. I am grateful for the very short time I spent reviewing these fabulous stories and will be reading them in the further future. I hope you all one day become famous authors on Episode.

Hi!! Please read & review @S.Dsana and I’s newly published story! :blush:

Story title: Quiet Confidence
Author’s Name: Winter05 with S.Dsana
Genre: Drama
Story style: INK
Description of the story: People don’t talk to you, but not because of your status. What will happen when a billionaire sets his eyes on you to take you to the top?
Number of episodes: 3 [ONGOING]
Instagrams: @winter05.episode with @princesssana_sa
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4942036682014720

We hope you enjoy it!! :heart:

~ Winter :snowflake:

Hi! Please read my story @tjauthor :blush:
Link: https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5630801559027712
Author Name: Lou

Thank youuuu!

Story title: H & V:Taming Him (CC)
Author’s Name: UnknownSnowFlake
Genre: Romance and Action
Story style: INK
Description of the story: You just find out that you’ve been betrothed to a sexy yet callous billionaire. But there’s just one problem. You’re a vigilante, and he’s trying to kill you.
Number of episodes: 6 [ONGOING]
Instagrams: @episode_snowflake
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6155554812329984

Thanks for doing these
Author—>@ya
Link—>
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5366295131717632
Hope you enjoy :wink:

Hi, @S.Dsana and Winter05!
Let me begin by saying, I LOVE this story!
I loved how you showed the thoughts of different characters, and the story got me hooked by the first few scenes.

I think the customization of Mr. Ross really didn’t fit where it was place. You could also use thought bubbles instead of narration dialogue to show thoughts. I really connected with the characters and giggled with many of the jokes placed in your story. Your gold choices is a brilliant idea and something I haven’t seen before! At the end of Chp 3, you could zoom on Angel’s face, so the story flows. The spot directing is a little weird, but I know how hard it is.

Keep up the good work, because I’m going to follow you both on your instagrams and binge read all future episodes.

Thank you so much! :heart:

I’d love it for you to read my story and give me an honest review! Here’s my story:
Name: Girl Of Deception
Description: Aria Lamar has is all. She’s rich, beautiful and smart. But she’s an arrogant jerk and has no compassion. Little does she know that’s all about to change.
Genre: Adventure
Btw: My cover is different, this one is being approved by episode at the moment.

Hello, @lou.episode!

This is definitely a unique story. I especially enjoyed the music in the story. The dog is so adorable, I wish she was my dog. All I as a human is pretty funny too.

There were a few minor grammar mistakes that I would be happy to proofread if you can show me your script, because I don’t want to waste passes going back and proofreading . Allowing your reader to make choices for multiple characters gives them control of the story. You used this skill well. I also love the blush overlay!

I love your creativity with this story. I’m adding this story to my favorites and following you on instagram.

Hey, @UnknownSnowFlake!

This plot is awesome! You really caught my attention with your twist! I loved the music, too.

You misspelled anybody in the first episode, and you should add more choices in the first episode to make your readers feel more involved.

This story is super good and I’m so following you on instagram. I can’t wait to read more episodes!

That’s so nice of you. I’m gonna message you my script for you to check its grammar hmm maybe tomorrow 'cause I’m ready for bed hahaha. Thank you so much for your feedback and offer! :heart_eyes:

Your welcome! Can’t wait to read ur script!

Your welcome! I enjoy reading episodes from talented wrtiers like you.

:blush::heart:

Hello @24aya!

This story was ok, but it was a quite a drag in the beginning. Instead of spending so much time on the boring life in the beginning, get to the interesting scenes. Readers like a change of pace.

I liked the outfits and the relationship between the charcters, but I would really like you to polish your grammar and directing in your story. I also hope you could cut the time on watching Ru eat his cupcakes.

I still believe this story has potential if you edit it a little, so I’m leaving this story on my favorites! I’m excited to know what you’ll do next!

I did exactly same , not sooo
much before life scene , but I get many people saying they want her early life and I am going tooo fast in my story :sweat_smile: so I changed it
Ru , I love that scene , I am not going to change that , sorry :sweat:
And grammar I am trying to find some , I didn’t get anyone ( I asked my friend , who knows I write)but she couldn’t help me that much😓

If you love the Ru scene, keep it. I know there are special scenes that an author writes for themselves, because it means something to them. I think it’s funny how much Ru loves his cupcakes.

If you want help with your grammar, you can come to me. I wouldn’t mind proofreading your story.

As for her life story, you should just do one day of her early life. I got tired of watching the same day over and over again. Sorry. I didn’t mean to add to what so many people were telling you to change. I just feel like every person’s story is special and deserves to be read.

I know , thanks for offering help , can you proofreading for me? I would love to get some help , I can also give you credit if you want

You don’t have to give me credit. Just send me your script and I’ll start proofreading right away!

Hey @IDONTKNOWREAL!

This story is pretty good. I loved the main character who was very mean and crazy. in the beginning.

There were a few grammar and directing errors, but it wasn’t too noticeable. As episodes get better every time, I wish they were longer.

I want to know what happens next, so I’m adding this story to my favorites and waiting for the next episode.