STORY REVIEWS/Read 4 Read/Promote your story (Always Open!)

I just published my new story Impotent and I’m willing to do r4r with anyone!
We can continue this on instagram @writtenbyamberw! Must send screenshots!

Description:
Here in Parime, Magic is Everywhere! Everyone all around has powers, at least,…that’s what they thought. In a world where magic is a normality, abnormalities are not allowed…

R4R list:
*I’ll remove your name once the r4r has completed!
*send a couple of screenshots of you reading the story to either this post or my instagram @writtenbyamberw and then I’ll do the same! :slight_smile:

Process:

Done:

if you’re coming from my topic about Story Reviews, it was merged into this one, so here is the link:

"Hi,
Other than being an Episode Author, I have an account on instagram @epy_readers where I do story reviews!
I noticed the forums were an easier way to help smaller authors or authors in general!
So, if you’d like a review of your story:tap the link below

https://linktr.ee/epyreaders

or you can promote your stories below!
**Make sure you’re using the link so I know you want a review! You can still promote your stories below, I just don’t want to mix up promotions and actual reviews! :slight_smile: :blush:

I’m always here to help! :)"

Story Reviews [OPEN]: 21

• right now there’s 21, I’m the only one reviewing and I want to help you guys improve and promote your stories, so I’m sorry if it takes long! I’m moving as fast as I can to help everyone! :blush:
17 Likes

I don’t have instagram…can we still do r4r?

Hi, I’d love to do a read for a read. Here is my story:
Story title: Virulent
Author: Kiana S.
Instagram: @talesbykiana
Chapters: 2 out of 3 (episode 3 is locked for now)
Genre: Action
Style: Ink
Description: She’s assigned to spy on the president with the help of a arrogant partner. This cat and mouse game isn’t as easy as it seems when the Trickster comes into play.
Total reads: 126
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4552280103256064

1 Like

Yes! Just tell my your story name and just send a couple of screenshots of my story when you’re reading it so I know!

2 Likes

Cool. Just send me screenshots of when you read my story and I’ll do the same!

Okay my story is called darkness is coming.
I’ll start reading yours now!

1 Like

Omg what a beautiful cover you have :scream::100::open_hands::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:… im interested in a r4r.

Here is mine…
Story title: My Dark Shadow*LL
Numbers of chapters: 5 (more coming soon)
Genre: Action/ romance/ drama
Style: LL
Description: Living under the same roof with a monster is a nightmare, but I know that from the surrounding corners, my dark shadow will save me

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5999911504773120

1 Like

I’m up for a r4r :cupid:
Story title: Remorseless
Author: Wolphin
Story genre: Drama\mystery\action\romance
Story style: limelight
Description: Arya is a famous killer with a dark past. Feelings are a strange concept to her but what happens when she finally falls in love but with the wrong person?..
Link to my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5830165531525120

1 Like

Alright! Cool, just send a couple of screenshots either on here or to my instagram @writtenbyamberw! I’ll do the same! :relaxed:

Sounds good! I’m going to get right on that! Just send a couple of screenshots of my story either on here or dm me on instagram @writtenbyamberw

1 Like

On instagram is perfect :blush:!!!

1 Like

At the Crack of Dawn

Story Description:

With the appearance of supernatural powers, vampires and a murder, Zora’s aimless life is suddenly clouded by darkness. Will Zora be consumed by the shadows or emerge as the light?

Genres: Fantasy, School, Drama, Romance

Here’s a trailer if you’d like to watch!

Link to my story:

I wouldn’t mind doing a read for read!

1 Like

I’ll put you down! I’m already going to do your review so that’s included. You can read my story if you would like. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh I see! I’ll give your story a read anyways, it looks interesting!

1 Like

I will. :blush:

Hi,
Other than being an Episode Author, I have an account on instagram @epy_readers where I do story reviews!
I noticed the forums were an easier way to help smaller authors or authors in general!
So, if you’d like a review of your story:tap the link below

https://linktr.ee/epyreaders

or you can promote your stories below!
I’m always here to help! :slight_smile:

**if you want, you can check out my new story Impotent:

5 Likes

Review request submitted! :relaxed:

1 Like

Hi! i submitted a review request :relaxed: tysm.

My story details

Title: Temporary Fresh Start
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 5 (more coming soon
Description: Oliver wakes up in the middle of nowhere to find out he has made a mess in a farm owned by a very strict girl named Josie. Will Josie help Oliver move on from his past?
Cover:

2 Likes

Here’s my story Blind To Blood.
It currently has 13 episodes and is on going!
I update weekly. :slight_smile:
Genre is a mix of Fantasy, drama and romance.
Description: Claudia’s life isn’t the same after meeting her new next door neighbor, Silas Harris.
*LL *CC

My instagram is @uglygh0stt :heart:

2 Likes

Here’s mine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Title - Maid Of Honour
Genre - fantasy and mystery
Description-When your goal is to become a High Maid, And girls are missing in Meattle are going missing…What will stop you from your goal? Limted CC
Cover -

Link - Maid Of Honour