Story Reviews/Tips!

I will add you to my list. Just to let you know H&V submissions are taking priority due to the fact that they are on a deadline for the contest! And with the holidays tomorrow, it will take me a few days to get to your story but I WILL get to it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

First off, I love that you used a point system, allowing the reader to make the decision themselves whether or not they want to be a hero or a villain. LOVED the mini game, it was so much fun!

In the second episode during the recap, there is like a rainbow hue over the scene, I wasn’t sure if that was intentional or a glitch. It doesn’t look bad but it kind of throws you off for a second.

And the choices! OH MY GOSH! :blush::blush::blush: so naughty at times! haha

There was a few grammatical errors but nothing major.

And for your first story it is really impressive, there were a were a good amount of choices that obviously made a difference which is what made this story so fun to read.

Each episode ended with a really great cliff hanger that definitely made me want to keep reading!

And both endings were awesome! I really enjoyed this story and I wish that there was more to read!

Again awesome job with this being your first story!!

1 Like

Name: Art of Desire
Author: Joqueena
Genre: Romance
Summary: A love for art but a stronger desire for each other. Will they be able to quench their thirst or will mishaps break them
Style: ink
Published: yes
Instagram: Joqueena_stories
Forum: Joqueena
Episodes: 3
Focus on: Story too long?
Is the plot interesting enough?
Should I allow readers to generate name/ create avatar
Is the story set up good for the reader to understand
Additional notes: Hello people this is my first story on episode so if you have any questions comments concerns and most of all advice I’m all ears thank you

Thank you)))

Do you remember where there were some grammar mistakes? Maybe can you help me to correct them? :blush:

OMG, @AshSmashum, thank you SO MUCH for such kind words! You really made me cry with joy here! :sob::sob::sob:

I actually would like to add a bit more depth to the story so if it gets enough reads that will motivate me to continue. Btw, which ending did you first? :wink:

Thank you very much again!!!

LOVE
:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

Sure thing, I’ll wait for you :blush:

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: