♥ Story Reviews ♥

Hey everyone!! I had several successful story reviewing threads on the old forums, so I wanted to bring that back! I love discovering new stories/authors so I really enjoy doing this! My reviews tend to be pretty long and thorough, so if that’s what you want, then… well, you should just comment…

:heart::heart:If you want a review, just comment the name, author, genre and a summary of your story! :heart::heart:

I’ll read 2-4 chapters of your story (depending on how long the chapters are) and have a list of my critiques for each chapter. I usually just write down/type things that I like/dislike/etc. as I read it. Things on this list could be about plot, characters, directing or some random line I thought was funny lol. Then, I’ll do a big summary about everything combined. I will make some suggestions on how I think the story can be improved, from a reader’s standpoint. I’ll message you the review when I’m finished. Remember, this is your story and you have no reason to change it if you like it just the way it is. :blush:

Super excited to read your stories! :kissing:

Reviews are CLOSED right now! Do not comment.

This is not a thread to just share you stories. Reply only if you want a story review.

6 Likes

Hello there, I would be glad, if you could check out my story and give me some feedback!! :sunflower:

Name: LOST IN YOU
Author: Idieinyourarms
Genre: Romance
Summary: You always liked to play safe. But it’s time for someone to show you the wild side of life. Are you ready to take a risk?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5328161000390656

Already Thank you in advance, for checking out my story :star2: :two_hearts: I’m always grateful for any feedback!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, I would like if you could check out my story to read it if you find it interesting or send me feedback to improve.

Name: My Smartboy
Author: Lunixfrozy
Genre: Romance
Description: Erika’s phone is broken. It’s her birthday and she is given a phone but what happens when her phone is half-human?

1 Like

Hi I would love a review for my story.

Title: Mei
Author: Manna
Genre: Action
Description: It was almost as if he was waiting for me to come to his rescue, a trap set for me. Instead he fell into mine…
Link: Mei

I would love to hear your feedback.

1 Like

Saint Gehenna follows the misadventures of a five-piece rock band in the fictional city of Saint Joseph where nobody is qualified to be labeled as “normal” or “sane”. The story is heavily influenced by the likes of Californication, Archer and Grand Theft Auto V and your choices will majorly affect the magnitude of disasters as the story unfolds…

1 Like

oh jeez I went to sleep and woke up with all these review requests lol I’ll be getting to them very soon!! very excited to read everyone’s stories!

as for people who want a review, this thread is closed right now so please be patient for me to reopen it! :slight_smile:

Hey! I’ll be starting your review very soon and I’ll message you when I’m done! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey I’ll review yours if you review mine… but the awkward thing is mine is not great until ep 3-4… the coding kind of threw me!

But hey… we have to start somewhere :slight_smile:

Mine is called Art of the Deal.

I’ll read yours now xx

Heyo - this is not a thread to share stories. I’m using this thread to give other people reviews, not for other people to do reviews for reviews. I’d appreciate it if you didn’t use this thread to just share you stories or review other people’s.

Please understand that I’m just trying to keep a clean thread, thanks! :blush:

Sure :slight_smile:

Apologies xx

Hello there, I’m Ally George the author of the story finding you, I would be glad if you could check it out and give me a review, I’m really curious about your opinion. So, about my story:

Genre: Drama
Title: Finding you
Author name: Ally George
Description: Four years after suddenly disappearing the man you love is brought back into your life by chance. But a certain someone is going to make your reunion a lot more complicated…
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5127082107731968

I hope you’ll be able to check it out! Thank you so much! Have a nice day/night! :hearts::two_hearts:

It’s closed.

I’ve reopened the thread! Just reply if you want a review! :relaxed:

Hey MateaH!

I’d appreciate it if you could review my story called Recovery in 5!
Here’s some details!
Title: Recovery in 5
Style: Limelight
Genre: Drama/Romance
Synopsis: Two years ago your 3 year relationship ended suddenly. What happens when he comes back into your life unexpectedly while you’re pursuing your dream career in physiotherapy? (CC)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5944027944452096

Thank you so much in advance! :heart:

Hi there, MateaH!
Really appreciate you opening up this thread! I would be very grateful if you reviewed my story. :heart_eyes:

1.Title of the story: Love Across Time
2.Name of the author: Therese (handle is @DCDarling on Epi)
3.Story genres: Fantasy & Romance
4.Story style: Ink
5. Story summary: Become Princess Aurelia as she sets out on an epic journey across time and space. Discover love, awaken adventure, and conquer evil. Customize main characters.
6. Inspirations: Stardust, Enchanted, Game of Thrones
7. Episodes: 7 (on-going)
8. Link to read: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5383441096507392

I’d be interested in a story review! :slight_smile:
Here are my story details…
Title: A Twist Of Faith
Author: Lexi Lu
Genre: Fantasy
Description: Faith’s life does a complete 180 when Destiny shows up in her room to explain Faith must save her old friend Damian’s life, and her own. Will she be able to in time?
Link: linktr.ee/episode.lexilu
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @episode.lexilu

Hi! Thank you for this thread! I’m looking forward to your feedback : )

[DEMON GOD]
Author: E.Z.
Style: Ink
Chapters: 8 (on going)
Instagram: @e.z.episode
Description: He starved himself for three hundred years in order to abide by a woman’s promise. Everyone in Devildom is waiting for him to die.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4678673313693696

1 Like

Would appreciate a review, @MateaH
Title: Illegal Alien
Description: Stella befriends a stranger who stops her from committing suicide. Follow her life as she uncovers secrets of the mystery man and her own mortality.
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6005998233452544

I’m closing the thread now!

Thanks, everyone, for your requests!

Reviews are closed. This is not a thread to just share your story. I’d appreciate if you read posts before replying, as I’m just trying to keep a clean thread. :unamused: