Story’s with “strong woman” as maincharacter

heyy do any of you have a good story with a strong girl as the maincharacter?! with that i mean story’s like “the changed wolf” or “deep atraction 2”

3 Likes

I really liked Whiskey if you haven’t read that one yet! It’s fully released. I’m currently writing a story with a strong female lead called Commited to Crazy if you’d be interested in reading it?

1 Like

i would love to read your story!! has it come out yet? i will read the first chapter of whiskey😋

1 Like

Yes I’ve recently uploaded 14 episodes to mine and yeah Whiskey is a good one. Especially if your into Fiction😄

1 Like

thank youu❤️

1 Like

No problem girl!

Fight Like a Girl

1 Like

tyy :slight_smile:

1 Like

strictly business is story with strong female

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

hey there :heart_decoration:

I tried to create a different story, which is non-cliche :ribbon: you are playing as a girl and a boy here, so you‘ve got 2 mcs. :ribbon::ribbon: both of them are really sassy (kinda badass) but they are having always each other’s backs. There are deep friendships, much trouble, romantic situations and funny dialogues :ribbon:

CC + The choices matter and will have an effect on the story - the point system is also used later :confetti_ball:

Have a nice day/night

Much love, May :hibiscus:

My details:
My Story:
Author: May Laugh
Title: Trouble Twins
Instagram: maylaugh_episode
Genre: Adventure
Style: Ink
Description:
Danger. Passion. Love.
Always standing up for each other, going through thick and thin. That is what these twins are all about. But can they really master every chaos together?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5334870588784640

2 Likes

adrenaline :grin:

2 Likes

Hi! I am a beginner author, and I posted my story today! Would love it if you checked it out!
Name: A Survivor’s story.
Summary: A girl, Scarlet, is about to go on the adventure of her life, facing struggles and an apocalypse on the way.
Genre: Adventure, Thriller
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon!)
Style: Ink
Thanks!
Reviews please!
The main role is a girl and she is strong one!

Hi! I love the strong-woman vibe as well!
Do try and check out my story :kissing_heart:
Tittle: Taken: Dead or Alive (INK)
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Drama/Action
Chapters: 12
Description: Rose & Sophia Beaumont are tough to handle. But what if one is taken and another one has been targeted to kill? Will they able to stay strong? Or love will get in the way?

1 Like

Hello :slightly_smiling_face:

I am a new author trying to promote my new story Queen!! This story does contain character customization and choices do matter! My story does have a strong female character. Hope you give my story a read and enjoy. Any feedback/ critique is much appreciated! :blush:

Story Name : Queen
Author : Steffi
Genre : Drama, Romance
Style : Limelight
Instagram : @steffi.episode
Description: All her life, Devina was raised learning the ways of being a proper lady of the nobility. But her life is suddenly disrupted when a royal advisor visits and reveals to her that she is the next monarch of Artesia. WIll she reign? Or will she renounce her claim to the throne? Will she choose love or duty? It’s all up to you!!

Well I have nearly finished my story its not published yet, but it has
28 CHAPTERS
It’s about a survival story its not really about fanasty or wolves?
It’s about a abused girl who lives with her mum’s narcissistic personality disorder. I’ll leave the link below