Story Screenshots Thread

Hopefully this is in the right category and not sure if this is a duplicate…but I know on IG you can screenshot stories and tag people so I thought why not make something kinda similar on the Forums. Yeah, yeah, you can PM them but this is open to the public <3

BTW this is NOT a read 4 read so don’t ask here-if you wanna ask, you can PM that person lol

This is mostly dedicated to story gems (stories that don’t have many reads)

So, what you do here is you post a bunch of screenshots, comment something positive about their story & tag that person using their Forum name. Then they can see the screenshots and this can make their day <3 <3 <3

Everybody is welcome to join and have fun!

XOXO, much love JemU776

:sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

17 Likes

OK, I’ll go first:

It Takes Four by @NelidaU :sunflower:

Agreed, DC over Marvel, you are so in the right, Aren :rofl: Any Marvel fan out there can fight me :smiling_imp: OK, fine, I’ll admit, they make really good movies…

WHAT, HOW CAN SOMEONE NOT LIKE STAR WARS? :sob: :flushed: IT IS AWESOME!!!

OK, overall, I really enjoyed this story-the directing was amazing and the dialogue was killer awesome! You’re really talented my friend xoxo :hibiscus:

6 Likes

awesome thread. ill be sending screenshots in couple mins.

1 Like

Soz babe, I dare say that this might be considered a duplicate … And considering the one I think is a duplicate was merged with something I wouldn’t consider a duplicate, I believe this will get merged… ANYWAY! I still think it would be nice to see some new screenshots. I always feel left out because people only do this on insta, so it’s nice to see it come to the forums :blush:

1 Like

I don’t think they have the same purpose… That one is for funny screenshots, This one may be like your favorite parts in a story or just showing some scenes. I may be wrong tho

3 Likes

Well, I hope they’re considered different because I think it’s a great idea, but considering they merged that one, which was dedicated to funny story screenshots, with one that was dedicated to showing pics of characters in the web previewer doing funny poses and/or glitching, I have little faith :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

SANTA’S NAUGHTY LIST

8 Likes

Yeah, it may get merged even though it’s different…but it happens sigh. I hope it doesn’t happen but again, even if it does, I thank everyone on here for participating and I’ll just have to move on lol :sunglasses:

HOPEFULLY IT DOESN’T GET MERGED!!! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I hope that the purpose of this thread is clear enough for people to see that it’s different. If it’s still unmerged when I get home today, I’ll be posting :smiley:

1 Like

A Criminal’s Love by @Episode.vel

5 Likes

Stand by me by @ChaoticDreamz

Intertwined by @Kaskaydee

5 Likes

I literally slapped myself so hard and gasped when I saw this. O.O

You read my story ^^ Aw, I feel so special <3 <3 <3

(EDIT: BTW, it was supposed to have all 10 chapters up, that’s what I set it to, and I didn’t realize it wasn’t all 10, so I released the other 7…>.>)

1 Like

Omg.

Is.

Katsuro.

Seriously.

Hugging.

SOMEONE?!?!?!?!?!

:scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

XDDDDDDDDDD

:rose: :rose: :rose:
This is from Your Silhouette by @anby!

4 Likes

Bump?

lol, y does tht look so funny.

2 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

From Never Been In Love by @SweetJazzyJazz

4 Likes

That’s how I designed her mom to.

@SweetJazzyJazz

Great Story

5 Likes

the soccer shirt :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It makes me so happy seeing that someone read my story! Thank you so much!!!