Story Screenshots Thread

@amberose is right! Your story is awesome, you SHOULD brag!!! XD You’re the Queen of Comedy on the Episode app OK :sunglasses: :crown: :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Stardust by Robyn K.

HE LOOKS SO CUTE LOL

Bump :smile:

Bump :sunny:

1 Like

Screenshots I took from Subverted by @Epithet a couple of weeks ago and was hoarding until I found this thread again (lol). Such an underrated story. Like the use of overlays blows my mind! These screenshots are only a small glimpse at it, but they don’t do it justice. Seriously. Just look at those legs! She’s basically created custom poses :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Yes, it looks so awesome, especially the cake :smirk:

Kidding around, everything about it looks amazing, I was just making a reference to something :joy:

1 Like

Omg I’m absolutely over the moon for this shoutout (also for direct feedback, I’m so glad the overlays are working with customized versions of Elowen because I tend to forget that she can look drastically different for different readers)

1 Like

BAHAHAHAHA. I read this a few weeks ago and was just like “how?” throughout the entire episode and it has low-key haunted me since then because, like, yeah I get they’re overlays but it’s more just the fact that you thought of it in the first place lol

1 Like

Not to spoil anything, but in chapter 12 coming up there’s a hunting minigame and whooo boy… the coding was… a process lmfao :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Hahahaha oh no, that makes me nervous!

1 Like

@Mehasels is a comedy LEGEND

1 Like

Bump I will have some more by the end of the weekend @JemU776 don’t let me forget!!!

1 Like

The Wedding Buddies by @LillyR

Such a hidden gem! The directing is flawless and the characters are so realistic. Plus the whole idea is just super adorable and makes me want a wedding buddy!!!

And can we please just talk about how beautiful Stella is? I love her

4 Likes

Every time someone says/writes Stella, my mind automatically thinks of Stella from the Winx Club :laughing: :fairy:

And yes it does look amazing :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m actually concerned how many people love Stella when she’s so mean :joy:

2 Likes

Bump!!!

Screenshots from @NelidaU 's awesome, mindblowing story Adventurous: Across the New World :four_leaf_clover:

Here they are:

It’s freaking fantastic, check it out :sunglasses: :sunflower: :blue_heart:

Aaaaaaand my battery just died when i was going to go back on the app lol :joy:

But in all seriousness, this is an amazingly, breathtaking written and directed story :heart_eyes: :heart:

6 Likes

OMG! Jem, you’re gonna make me cry!! T.T

Like, I literally been sitting here tryna think of words and I just can’t T.T My heart is very warmed <3 <3 :hugs:

2 Likes

I got a lot >.< since the Adventurous contest, I wanted to read a bunch so…here we go ^^ I haven’t gotten too far, yet. I’ve only read 4 Adventurous stories and I didn’t get all screenshots because…let’s face it. I’m terrible about remembering that sorta thing when I’m also tryna read, like…I have to be making a SURE effort to do this LOLOLOL and I fail a lot

Adventurous: Beyond the Line by @TalGordin

Probably my favorite one I’ve read so far!!

^ My customization ^^ I decided to do an albino African-decent lookin’ lady and my default James look because I’m an unoriginal fuck <3

Isn’t it amazing!???

LOL I love Michaela ^

^ I relate to this MC a lot

^ Love this dynamic too much

LOOK AT THIS COOL SHIT!!

And my girl Shiran is entered!! I told Miss TalGordon that Sophie was my favorite…I didn’t know Shiran would be here, though LOLOLOL

Oh no…

ALSO LOLOLOLOLOL SHIRAN!!!

Adventurous: Uniformed Saviour by @mollie.stories

^ Okay so like…I’m like, I love Tommy, but also fuck Tommy and I don’t care. But then he tells me stuff and I’m like, okay…I’m the forgiving type LOL

^ Hoes love military takeovers.

Even though this isn’t a military takeover exactly, but it is involving military, so LOLOLOL

^ NOTHING LADY, STOP IT

GASP!

![Screenshot_20190404-004517|281x500](upload://48HF9UuOJc5cajYVavYcS567zAq.png
^ Duh, use your womanly nature to manipulate this bozo. Like, no question LOLOL

)

I love this minigame!! Lockpicking…hah…reminds me of Skyrim ^^ Only the best game ever

FREEEEEEEEEEEE!!

5 Likes

I’m so pleased you enjoyed my story, honey :stuck_out_tongue: Thank you for the screenshots x

1 Like