Story Screenshots Thread

@Maria.StoryWritter you’re next, I will post screenshots of your amazing story :smiling_imp: :blush: :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

I’ve realized that I should look on Adventure genre more because they have the best gems ever :revolving_hearts:

This is sort of my humor I laughed :rofl:
Story: Mindbreaker

5 Likes

I like this idea. I will be posting soon. :heart_eyes:
Get ready I have read so many good stories.

1 Like

tenorawesomecoolfightinglol

1 Like

Check out the story My First Love by my beautiful, cute little sister @lanafrazer_episode :sunglasses: :revolving_hearts:

Lana, is a very amazing member of the Forums, let’s show her support :+1: :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Ty @Jem!! You are going to get a lot of support from me! :heart_eyes::heartbeat::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ll be sending screenshots of your story in couple mins! :100::heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::heartbeat:

1 Like

Lana, I will support you forever, I promise, I love you too much, you mean so much to me, you have no idea! You are so sweet and kind and I can’t wait for your other stories and I just really appreciate you :100: :heart: #team :sunglasses:

1 Like

Guys, if you haven’t already, come and show support for Lana, she does a lot in this community :+1: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

1 Like

fhhghgggfg I’m so excited to see what you think, your opinion means a lot to me…must remain calm :blowfish: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Im speechless @JemU776! I AM SO SPEECHLESS!!! YOUR STORY IS AMAZING AND SO FUNNY!!! I LOVEEEEE ITTTTT!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart::heart::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Thank you sis, love you :kissing_heart: I said this so many times but I will say it again :joy: :heart_eyes: Keep on being supportive of others, you have a kind heart :+1: :heart:

1 Like

Screenshots of @Maria.StoryWritter 's fab story I Will Always Find You:

Amazing, thrilling story :heart_eyes: :smiling_imp: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:hugs:, I will be doing mines soon. Have to find all the screenshots I have done.

1 Like

Don’t worry, Maria, you don’t have to and if you do, it can be whenever you want, OK, love you, just have fun and be happy and if I made you smile then that’s awesome :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Supernatural Desire one of my favorite story by the amazing @JemU776
If you have not read it. It’s a must.

5 Likes

A story I am obsessed with Pine Hollow
By the most talented and down to earth person @fcukforcookies. This story will wow, you. Must check out. If you haven’t.

5 Likes

Check out this sweet hot story by @ashlei_writes!!! U guys should check it out!! :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
:heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

It looks amazing, @ashlei_writes I wanna check this out, i also wanna say ur lucky to have met Lana :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Listen, she really is very lucky. Message me on Ig Jem. :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes