Story Screenshots Thread

That’s it I’m not holding back anymore I HAVE TO READ IT!!!

3 Likes

Thanks, as a fan of Queen Annie, that means a lot :metal2: :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Oh do I remember well that you prefer reading completed stories because you don’t like waiting for updates? If you like it, I’ll have to hurry up I guess :sweat_smile:

As a fan of Queen Jem, that means a lot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Do your thing, I’ve started Speak from J. Miley so I’ll have a lot to read for a while

Are you sure it was her first time in Vegas? :point_up_2:

6 Likes

Annie, you are going to :heart: this :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: HE NAKED?!!!OML MY POOR EYESSSSSSSS

1 Like

Bump!!!

bump.

I’ve been reading MM: WDM: A Spooktacular Murder Mystery (Complete) by @Sunrise as part of the MM Halloween Contest here: Announcing MM: Monster Mash - A community-ran Halloween contest!🎃👻 & MM: Monster Mash community ran contest UPDATE :jack_o_lantern:

Click here to see the screenshots ^^

• it would be “the boys” not “they boys” :see_no_evil:

• Whoopsie’s speechbubble’s tail is coming from his mouth :see_no_evil:

Happy Halloween and trick- or - treat :orange_heart: :spider_web: :black_heart:

1 Like

Yay, thanks for reading!! I’m interested to hear if you guessed the killer and if so, did you find it easy to guess or did you have to think about it?

And thank you for pointing out the typo - it’s good to have someone point out the things that my brain doesn’t notice. Thanks for the speech bubble too, I know there are a few naughty speech bubbles in there just doing whatever they want. :woman_shrugging:t3:

Oh and I love the hair choice for Whoopsie. Classic. Haha.

Happy Halloween to you too! And to everyone else who reads this message! :jack_o_lantern: :ghost:

1 Like

I’m actually so curious to know (I’m 3 episodes in); I probably sound evil but it could be one of Whoopsie’s friends :joy: But I know when I read to the end, it will be shocking :scream: Atm I can’t read any stories due to a glitch :joy:

Glitch

Thanks, it’s one of my favorites :heart_eyes:

Bump :metal2:

2 Likes

Screenshots from my lovely friend and sister’s story Beauty and the Beast on Episode :heart_eyes: :heart: I love it so freaking much Alexandria! U are so talented you beautiful soul @Alexmiw <3 Posted on June 27, 2018 originally on IG :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Screenshots from my lovely friend and sister’s story The Neighbor on Episode :heart_eyes: :heart: I loved it so freaking much Alexandria! :heart_eyes: U the best, u are so amazing, u cute little bunny :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart: :kissing_closed_eyes: :heart: @Alexmiw :heart: Originally posted on June 29, 2018 on IG :two_hearts:

1 Like

Alexandria-one of the best writers on the app, the one whom I love so freaking much, a wonderful sister, I’m so lucky I met her, I thank God​:heart:-I know you’ll make it far Alexandria and I know you will get the things that you want​:heart_eyes::kissing::kissing_smiling_eyes::heart: Anyway this is me replaying River again (third time) it’s so good and I’m so proud of you Alexandria​:joy::joy::joy::joy::heart_eyes::heart:
Screenshots from River (Complete) :green_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::two_hearts:
Originally posted on IG on July 25, 2018 :two_hearts::wilted_flower::unicorn::heart:

1 Like

If anybody’s wondering what I’m doing, since I’m closing jem.does.reviews/jemu776 IG account in regards to Episode, I’m converting most of the screenshots I took to this thread but boy is it tiring :joy: :two_hearts: I might just put it in highlights instead :sweat_smile: :blob_hearts:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: U do your thang sis! XD Im gonna send in screenshots!

1 Like

Awesome story by @Clove06

1 Like

Thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like

@Annieways , ilysm, i will always support you in anything :blob_sun: :blob_hearts: :avocado_love:

Prepare for lots of screenshots ; )

This is the funniest story ever, I can never stop laughing, 'tis a masterpiece, your stories are medicine for me, Annie :laughing: :rofl: :heart_eyes: Queen of Comedy :crown: :approved_stamp: :blob_hearts:

6 Likes