Story Screenshots Thread

:avocado_love: :blob_hearts:

Annie's Sweet Messages <3

WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH :disco: :metal2: :avocado_love: :blob_hearts:

6 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:

How cute is the last screenshot!? :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I agree, it’s so adorable :penguin: :kangaroo: :unicorn: Annie is sooooooo sweet and she better make it into the Writer’s Payment program, her story is too good to put down :heart_eyes:

#Queen Annie blesses us with comedy # We are so lucky, she’s one of the kindest souls ever, not afraid to speak her mind, a humorous penguin, funny writer, a supportive mastermind, and so many wonderful qualities, we are so lucky to have her on these forums and as a best friend :blob_hearts: :yay: WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH :chef:

I’m a big fan, will always be there for this amazing Queen :sunglasses: :blob_hearts: Princess Annie? More like Queen ok :approved_stamp: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :crown:

4 Likes

Jem :sob:

Just so you know, the “please promote this story” part:

1. was not meant for you :laughing:
  2. was a joke

Other than that, I don’t know what to say. I love you. Bye.

4 Likes

Awesome story by @MTB

2 Likes

Thank you :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

1 Like

If you have read this story you know how funny this is :joy: A really funny Story

1 Like

bump!

1 Like

Bump :llama:

2 Likes

I think it’s time I released this into the world. Cap from By the Book by @amberose that has become my most-used reaction image haha

8 Likes

From NUMINOUS by jos :joy:

5 Likes

Some screenshots from See You Later Alligator by @Annieways & @fraud

This story killed me, it’s hilarious, I love how the mafia kidnapped you both but you escaped lol and I adore how Annie shot the ship, instead of the gang leader’s legs. When you both jumped to escape, that was gold :rofl: I’d send a fanmail but Episode doesn’t even give me an option to send fanmail (hope they fix this soon becuz it sucks) plus now my phone acts up because my internet connection is legit the worse :sob: Anyways, this story made me and others smile :blob_hearts:

P.S Agnes, did you really have to eat food when the police were coming to arrest? :laughing:

6 Likes

Please don’t die! We need you alive :pleading_face:

Thanks the Annie’s awesome seducing powers and the bottle ehm smash :sunglasses:

She’s very adorable hehe

:laughing:

Aw! Hope they fix it!

:sob:

I’m happy to hear! Thank you so much for reading and liking it :pleading_face::two_hearts: Couldn’t do this without our online internet friends :wink:

Did I? :eyes::sweat_smile::see_no_evil: Don’t tell them that, I didn’t do it :shushing_face: It was the chef!

4 Likes

You guys :pleading_face: I seriously don’t deserve any of you including Agnes, I’m still laughing at the promotion you did on IG :rofl:

I was actually planning to take a break from the forums, but I can’t just leave everything without a comment, even if as usual, I have no idea what I’m trying to say. So thank you Jem. I guess it’s obvious from the above screenshots, but it means a lot that you enjoyed it :blob_hearts:

4 Likes