Story Search - can't find a favorite

So my phone was stolen about a month ago (ugh!), and I just now was able to replace it. Episode was one of the first things I downloaded and I immediately went to catch up on my current favorite story as it updated shortly before my phone was taken and - I can’t find it? Its not on my favorites list, it’s not on my recommended, it’s not listed as a past contest entry winner (which I think it was?) - it’s just disappeared.

I wish I remembered the name! I know I’d recognize it if I saw it. So, some plot:

It’s historical. A servant girl goes to work at a mysterious manor, where the owner is an Earl. His previous wives have all died by jumping from the tower, and people suspect he’s murdering them. There are some great subplots, but if you’ve read the story this should be enough to help find it.

If you remember the name or author, please let me know!

2 Likes

The Earl and I by @HumanBean is what you’re looking for I believe! :blush: It’s one of my favorites as well!

1 Like

Aha! You are an angel. I thought I was going to have to wait a day or two before someone helped me and I could catch up. Thank you so much!

2 Likes

You’re very welcome! :heart: Happy reading! :smiley:

1 Like

Ahhh thank you @MoonW13 for helping @Gwen-Bruce find my story! Yes it’s weird that the MC winners still aren’t on the contest winners shelf, I’ll agree with that! Hope you enjoy the story’s end - it’s complete now at 15 chapters!

1 Like