Story Share 💓

Hey everyone!
I know this is normally an annoying type of post but i just want to put my story out there, and you guys can put yours in the comments for you to get noticed x

(This cover is currently waiting for approval on my actual story, It’s currently a galaxy with the title)

My story is called Secret of a Mafia.
This is my first story and it is still on going, with 9 current episodes.
The quality does improve after the first few episodes, and i hope you guys understand this is my first episode so I’m still learning a bit.
You can customise your character in episode 1, and later there is also another chance to customise incase you want to switch it up a bit :heartbeat:

Secret of a Mafia- You play as Natalia, daughter of the North side mafia. After a family holiday in Canada you meet Liam, only to find he is the son of the rival Mafia. But, is there such thing as true .love, especially when it risks your families reputation? Read as the truth unties , keeping your friends close but enemies closer.

Why you should read- Ok so i’m not forcing anyone to read but these are just a few reasons which may want you try it out. It isn’t a predictable story where you meet the one and only, you live your life and meet many however in the end you may choose who you think is right. As your character develops, you get more choices in what you do and if you would rather kill or play. There is always something happening, so there should never be a boring episode :dizzy:

It is limelight, and wrote by Nataliexox
Thanks for reading this, please put your own stories underneath because i’m sure i’d love to read them !

Hey I’m Tiffany and this is my first story too! :slight_smile:

Title: A Simple Girl
Author: Tiffany.O
Story/Genre: Drama/Romance/Comedy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5658855088979968
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Read 4 Read: Yes
Review 4 Review: Yes

Thank you so much if you do check my story out! And feel free to give me some feedback in the fanmail :heart:️:slight_smile:️

Insta: episode.tiffanyohh

Read for read??

Author Name: Aria M Jackson

Story Title: Beautiful Chaos

Genre: Romance

Description: A fateful crossing of paths pits two unlikely teenagers together for the ride of their lives. Can they handle the heat?

Instagram(optional if you want the review posted here and/or on Instagram DM) @aria.m.episode

Thanks so much for giving the time!! Take as long as you need and get back to me as soon as you can. Thanks so much!!

I’d love to read that and do R4R! plus i’ll follow you on insta but i don’t have an episode account so i’ll follow you on my main :dizzy:

This sounds great! I’d love doinf R4R and check out your story :dizzy:

I just started your story!! Looking good so far!! AND character customization?? You’re a queen.

Thank you so much! I hope the character customisation works fine I’ve been so worried in case it didn’t :see_no_evil: :heartbeat:

It worked perfectly. I was too scared to do custimation because the custimation template for INK isn’t diverse enough.
I wanted to wait until I got better at that and hopefully add it, or put it in another story.

Aww thats good :dizzy: And i know what you mean with INK

The story style. There’s Classic, INK, and Limelight. Your story is written in Limelight, 99.9% of the stories on Episode are written in INK, and most of the older ones are written in Classic.

I sometimes wish I did do my story in INK because of the wider range of clothes but hopefully limelight will have more soon.

99.9% ? Good God that’s an exaggerated exaggeration (if that’s even possible).

Obviously, not 99.9%
I just said that to express how the majority of Episode stories are written in INK style

Hi everyone! I would greatly appreciate it if you went and read my first new story on Episode!

Author Name: xoxopeony593

Story Title: The Story of Persephone

Genre: Drama

Description: Persephone may seem like an ordinary girl in high school…Until two of her bitter ex boyfriends decide to ruin her life!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5572188878536704

Number of Chapters: 3 (Ongoing story!)

Social Media: xoxopeony_593 on Instagram!

Check out my stories too!

Story 1:
Title: The Unexpected Magic
Author: Ellyn
Description: Adelynn never have thought that her life will change forever after she found out that her mother was murdered…
Episode: 13 (Ongoing)
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Ink
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4914722346500096

Story 2:
Title: The One Sided Love
Author: Ellyn
Description: Evelyn just started her college life. What will happen when she falls for one of her classmates?
Episode: 3 (Ongoing)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5965680263954432

They sound cool, i’d love to read them

Here’s my story:
Title: Darkness
Author: Dani
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Description: If you can’t get away from darkness, you learn to live with it… A vampire story!
Episodes: 4 (more to come)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5439290271858688
Instagram: daniepisodewriter
I hope you like it :black_heart:

Author name: georgiaa.episode
Genre: Romance/drama
Story name: Piece by piece

IMG_20180304_040400_751

Description/ about story: Violets father left her when she was 6 and she had a great life since then till she meets Tom.

Number of chapters: (ongoing) 1-3 are published and currently working on chapter 4!

Instagram: georgiaa.episode
(read for read)

Story name 2: Rearranged (same main character name)

Description/about story: Violet is a troubled girl who got bullied badly but will 3 boys who care about her deeply help heal her?

Number of chapters: 8 chapters are published.

Link

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

Hi guys :slight_smile:
Check out my story if you like :wink:
TITLE: Good Girl
GENRE: Romance, comedy
AUTHOR: Alexandra Alex
DESCRIPTION: She’s a good girl. He’s a bad boy. She hates him. Hi hates her. He’s the player. She gets played.
Episode: 8 (Ongoing)
Read for Read: Yes
Instagram: @episode.alexandra.alex
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5379415236804608BBB_Bs_posterThumb_G4tb23YebS