Story Sharing Thread!

Hello to you whoever’s reading, please don’t read this on the toilet… yes I caught you! Anyways, so I decided to make this thread for people who are worrying about story views. Personally, you shouldn’t worry about the amount of views it has since your story is great! But just to give you a boost in confidence I decided to make this thread to share your story with the world.
Attention! If you would like a role in my new story: ‘In My Dreams’ (Out Soon) check out my latest topic goto Want A Role In My Story?
or simply type in "Want A Role In My Story"

Example:

In the comments make sure to say;

My story is called “Spring Fling” (My story)
(Instead of Spring Fling, put in your story name though!)

And explain the plot of the story. (Don’t giveaway spoilers though!) And note, tell them what genre it is to see if its their cup of tea.

I find the most popular stories are “Drama” ones, just a little tip.

Anyways- I hope you find this “Sharing Thread” useful, and don’t forget to leave a like!

Jade~~

P.S. You can also share your story’s cover, to make sure they have the right one:

(My story coming soon :wink:)

14 Likes

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Being a werewolf is not easy. Especially when you have 3 hot hybrids following your every move.

New episodes every week!

Customizable Characters, 5 Endings, Choices Matter

Chapters: technically 7 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr

Want updates on this story? Here’s the update thread!

1 Like

Sounds great, I’ll definitely check it out!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :grin:

1 Like

Title: Dreams and Nightmares
Author: Dreamer
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Summary: Scarlet had a rough past and it looks like it’s not getting better after she was bought by some mysterious guy. Will she ever turn her life from a nightmare to a dream?
Episodes: 8 (more coming soon, I’m trying to update once a week)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452320906543104

2 Likes

Story: Autumn Falls.
Author: Luna.
Genre: Romance.
Style: Ink.
Description: As Autumn falls in love for the first time, her life begins to fall apart. As a web of dirty secrets & lies unravel, a dangerous connection between their families is discovered.

1 Like

Sounds like a very interesting story.

Very nice!

Thank you!

1 Like

You’re very welcome :smile:

Alone%20tell%20there%20was%20you!
My small cover has not been approved yet so it will come up as no cover tell you click then this one will pop up! :slight_smile:
But here is my story
Alone tell there was you
By:Bethany
4 Chapters (working on 5 now!)
It is about a single mother with two twins who’s life’s have not always been easy till the mother meets a guy who starts to change there life’s for the better, but what happens when she finds out who he is?

3 Likes

[DEMON GOD]
Author: E.Z.
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters: 8 (on going)
Instagram: @e.z.episode
Description: He starved himself for three hundred years in order to abide by a woman’s promise. Everyone in Devildom is waiting for him to die.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4678673313693696

2 Likes

Amazing! One tip thought, you might want to change the ‘Tell’ to ‘Till’ I’m not sure tell makes sense? Just a tip :stuck_out_tongue:

But- it sounds great!

Oooo :hushed: sounds mysterious.

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

You’re welcome! I’ll make sure I check out your story!

1 Like

I will check yours out also :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! :blush:

1 Like

Title: You Have To Do What You Have To Do

Author: Mikii

Genre: Drama/Romance

Number of episodes: 8 (idk if I should continue)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5925108047937536

Description: Daniella is the daughter of a mafia leader and is being forced to marry someone for another gang to ensure the survival of both families, but what happens when she starts to fall for someone else?

2 Likes

Name: One House Two Mistakes
Author: ahundredandtwo
Genre: Romance
Description: After the thing your mom and your best friend have done to you, can you move on? Can you live with your mistakes?
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4847479267131392

1 Like