Story Sharing Thread!

Title: Teacher or Queen?
Author: Mystique
Genre: drama
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 7
Description: After years of searching she had finally found them. Can she get close to them?
Her destiny is about to change forever. What will she choose - who will she become?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5874052041146368

This is my story:

Name: Coincidence or Destiny

Description:

Aurora loved her life, but during the summer she met a boy and her life starts to change completely

The meeting was coincidence or destiny?

Chapters: 12

Genre: Drama

Style: Ink

Instagram: kateb_episode

Link:

[

Hey! This is my story, hope you like it.

Title : Who We Are.
Style : Limelight.
Genre : Comedy.
Description : Penny just arrived at her dream college. Will she be able to handle classes, friendship and most importantly, love? Fasten your seatbelt and get ready for the crazy ride.
Link : click here!

Cover :

If you’re looking for stories with POC, this is a great read.

My story details:

Story Title: BROKEN
Author: Evie Love
Style: Limelight

Description:
She’s beautiful. She’s bold. Ivy’s life has never been easy, but she continues to face her problems with a tough attitude. Will Blakely University’s ‘Golden Boy’ be the end of her hardships? Or will she continue to destroy everything and everyone around her? Or maybe he has a few dark secrets of his own…

Total Episodes: 8 Episodes

Link:

Cover:

Hi guys! Not sure if it’s alright but this is my entry for the thriller contest. Do tell me what you think about it. It’s my first time entering a contest. :smiley: but it is my second time directing and publishing a story. Here’s the link below. Thank you!

There’s limited to no romance involved in the story because that’s the norm. So I decided to write about something different from the rest. It’s very diversified not only because I used the 3 character types but I’ve gotten inspiration from the lores, myths and legends from the various countries in the Asian region as well as my own hometown. It involves different races and ethnicities, different nationalities and different languages(Eg: Sanskrit, Sumerian and Babylonian) thus the unique character namings. It’s fiction (The Malapinchian Tribe) but based on reality inspired by various sources. Just like Transylvania(Dracula), Romania in Europe is famous for its thriller and horror stories, allow me to introduce to you thriller and horror stories from Asia: Thailand(The Ring), Malaysia(Lady in White) and more. #TheBestOfAsia

Ps. I love Avatar: The Last Airbender (Cartoon Series) :slight_smile:

My story: Thriller: Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller
Story style: All the 3 episode characters types: LIMELIGHT, INK, Classic & Spotlight (for all styles)
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5
Instagram: @jannahjackson
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Title: Honour Among Thieves
Name of author: Shanties❤
Story Genre: Drama
Description: A trio of friends. 1 deadly secret. Who will break first?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5319157333491712
Style : Limelight
Episodes : 3 (Ongoing)

Follow me on Instagram: episode_shanties I also do read for reads so message me on Insta for it🤗

Hi I’d be very happy to do r4r with you, do you have instagram? If not it’s fine, my story called
Rose
Author Jojo
Genre mystery
Style ink
Instagram @fongjoline
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?
This is the link to my story http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5164972039208960

Hiya! I have just published my new story :smiley:

Title- Tainted Souls.
Genre- Fantasy
Style- INK
Description- Despised by everybody around her, Ella just doesn’t feel good enough. Be careful what you wish for…You never know who could be listening… CC
Episodes- 3 (On Going)
Story Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5020832933740544

Tantedsoulscover

I’m back haha!

Title: TATYA: Professor Fever
Author: Giselle C.
Style: INK
Story Description: Tatyas life has been a series of unfortunate events. The only thing keeping her going is her love for law. Will the new hot prof keep her from achieving her goal?
Instagram: @gisellepisode
Small Cover:

Link:

Anyone who wants to do R4R please PM me or DM me on IG. Send me an SS and I will guarantee you 3 chapter reads!

Title name: A spark of hope
Author name: J Mo
Description: It is very hard to enjoy a stress free life when the lover of your past moves back and your bad boy best friend is not okay with it. How will you handle the drama?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5912047137980416
Cover Picture:

Episodes:1-3
Genre: Romance
Story Style (INK/Classic/LL): Limelight

Title- Hidden Behind Lies
Author- Chy.Dillon
Genre- Action/Drama
Description- What happens when your dad has a past and it finally catches up to you? Kept in the dark all your life, the truth slowly unravels…Is it what you expect?
Story Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630728767930368

The_Black_Prince_iJ_posterThumb_jRrLYJrrES

What inside of my story?

1- Art scene in all episode (Comic Art style)
2- I use different directing and discover overlay things by using my drawing
3- In this story don’t have CC. But I figure out how I want put CC without against my drawings

Author: R.es.story
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Description: Maxwell is 3rd year, everyone knows him already. He likes hurt girls that the girl who tries enticing on him. Jade hates the guy who hurt girls the most and trying revenge on him.
Episodes: 8 (Ongoing)
Instagram: @r.es_story

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6073332409434112

Story title : Vitamin C
Author : travelovex
Genre : Drama
Episodes : 3 (more coming soon)
Description : Are you ready to be a doctor at the North Side Hospital and having the boss his troubled son as your intern?
My Instagram : xtravelovex
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6115704899502080
Vitamin_C_posterThumb_1rK3UfCpK0

Hi everyone,
My story is called: Ferewick Boarding School
genre: Mystery
Author :Beccabar
Number of episodes: 15
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6551877777752064
Description: A fresh start at a new boarding school isn’t quite what it was made out to be when you discover an ex pupil’s dead body on campus, can you solve the mystery before it is too late?
Other: Most choices really matter I this story, what you decide will affect your friendships, relationships and even the clues you find.
My story is currently at 600 reads, my next milestone is 1000, please help a girl out :slight_smile:
I would really appreciate it.
Thank you :slight_smile:

Hey! :blush:
Feel free to check out my story! Thank you for your time!

Feedback is appreciated!!

Title : Stand By Me

Chapters : 6 and counting

Genre : Drama

Description : You’re teenagers trying to live a normal life but life isn’t always fair. Troubling pasts, deadly secrets, will they be bliss in each other’s harsh realities?

(Viewers Discretion is advised)

Story title - Midnight Memories
Author - Evija
Style - Limelight
Genre - Romance
Episodes - 19 (more coming soon)
Description - Ayla flies all the way from Ireland to somewhere in America, when she’s supposed to spend a summer in some kind of rehabilitation center for people with anorexia.
My instagram - episode.evija

CoverMaker-1530470093021

-Title name: Bruised Heart
-Author name: Shweta
-Genre: ROMANCE
-Link of my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5947516399779840
-Number of chapters in my story: 4 (more episodes coming soon)
-Description of my story: “He broke the girl who loved him more than she loved herself…” [CC]
-Cover of my story:

UPAY3901
ART SCENES IN EACH AND EVERY CHAPTER!!!

Title: The #MeMeMe Generation
Author: Lissia A.
Genre: Action/Drama
Description: When heartbroken Arlene finds out about being fatally ill meanwhile her criminal lover sabotages her, she decides to take her life under control by breaking the law.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5457799657684992
Instagram: @lissia.author
THE%20MEMEME%20GENERATION%20(big%20cover)

Pencil: Treasure T.V. M.D. Jackson. Writer: God.
My stories contain blacks, white people, Asians, asexual, and aromatics etc.

Some are diverse, some are on their ways to be.

Wanna read? here r some recamendations.

I have plenty of stories, so… Um, I need to leave a link to more but here are some of the few I have.

Mega Pray
Melanie is a little girl who was abandoned on the doorstep of a woman by the name of Eruwaedhiel. When she turned six, she finds her way into a hidden world that she’s never known.

Lula and Sarah (…With MY FRIEND)
Micheal and Amora adopt two little girls…Little did they know that this would be…the hardest thing they’ve did their entire lives…

Come read my stories!!!

Share them to promote me in readers, please! I’d really appreciate it!

Can You See Me?
At eight weeks old, Paisley’s parents died, and then she was given to her sister who was NOT the most excellent choice…

Angels. Fairies. Pirates, and Genies.
A Genie is impregnated by a cruel snobbish man when she finds his other woman/future fiancee running from a shifty man and his two guards. Will she save her? NOT A LOVE-TRIANGLE

College Days: College Days
Join Four college students in their journey to new and better start in life, one’s doing it for the future ones doin’ it for a baby? How will YOU Direct their paths, Will you decrease them or empower them in their journey to a better life!!?!
Enjoy this sneak peek into my contest entry for (ALL STYLES) the College Days contest, I’m sure you’ll love them!!!

“BOTH!?” Is Just My Style…
Story Type: Episode | Story Style: Both!??!
Just My Style…
“BOTH!?” Is Just My Style…

One’s INK, The other’s Classic, Together…
Aren’t they just the perfect couple!?
Comedy, Romance, HAS, BOTH, INK, CLASSIC, IN, 1, STORY, ROMCOM, ROMANTIC, FUNNY, LOVE, FAMILY, STALKER, CREEPY, KISSING

Daddy, and me.
Covers by: EM❤️EPISODE

(@EMEPISODE or @EM_EPISODE)

He is an angel, and she is a little girl with a big mouth.
When demons hunt them and troubles arise, will they make it together?
Read to find out.
Paranormal, Angel, Elementals, Elemental, Fairy, Water, Fire, Earth, Plant, Plantae, Air, Wind, Love, Daughter, Father

Psychopath
Lola’s father was always antisocial. He hates everybody. He only loves his daughter Lola, then he shoots a black man, and now it’s all up to Lola find out why her father is crazy.

Acquiesce
In a kingdom, Fairies were forced to listen to angels or be eaten or killed.
What is going to happen to Confiance Shinyflip when she decides to run away from one?

Colorism and Bad pasts have divided these 2 Kingdoms terribly, But, a woman meets a man outside of their expectations.

This is story called: “Dangerous Fire”

Fantastical: No Longer Slaves
Everyone just got out of “slavery,” children are teenagers, Most of them have been converted… But, has everyone healed?

Wattpad stories: Free reading. Period. that I may or may not have control over I don’t know

These are some of the stories I personally reviewed and are my favs!! (Sos its so long.)

Tribe of Malpinchi :wink:
Vindication by @youngblackboy
The Princess Wars by @
Trust The Love by @MissLibra
Jungle Fever by @Maggy
Thriller: The Faceless Man - @KingBritneh
Thriller:Voodoo - @Miumi.hp
Thriller:Detenu - @J.Miley
Thriller:StayAwayFromTheMirror
Thriller: Twisted Minds
Thriller: Cabin in the Woods - @Eva_Diva1
Thriller: Ghostwriter - @EliseC