Feature: Story shout out read these amazing stories Thread ❤️🦋

STORY SHOUT OUT!!

STORY SHOUT OUTS
GO GIVE THESE AMAZING STORIES A READ
(RECOMMENDATION

If You Want Your Story to Be One Of These Amazing List Comment down Below Your Story Title,Description,Your Instagram Name If You Have One!

If You Guys Have Any Questions About The Authors Story Feel free To Message/Dm Them

Edited: Also my Friend Is Doing A Story Shout Out With A Free Video Edit Which is Trailer You Can Dm Her On Her Instagram Here is The Link Of Her IG if you guys are interested don’t hesitate to ask her for a requests!:heart::arrow_down:
https://instagram.com/episode.dy?igshid=5y6hhrpkua9g

1. The unknown prophecy (fantasy)
    Author: x.hannah._.episode.x (On Instagram)
    All her life Layla thought she was normal until her powers were unveiled. She soon learns about her prophecy. Will she be able to fulfil it? (Choices matter, cc)

2. When She Came
    Author: @Deedee.Writes
    My story When she Came is mainly about 2 girls Dillon and Shani who both struggle with facing who they really are. Scared to show their true selves. Shani lives in Egypt and thanks to her Mom and an her old college roommate (Dillon’s Mom) she gets to finish school in America. And from there Dillon and Shani enter an adventure all their own.

3. Destined To Be
    Author: epi_auris (On Instagram)
    Vee, The Most Powerful Man In The State.
    Niya, Living A Life Of A Simple Girl. Niya and Nick Are Destined To Be… But Destined To Be What?? To be Together Or To Be Apart

4. Already Seen
    Author: @Sasha.danverse
    You recall the past, live in the present but can you see what’s coming up next next? Find out what will happen with Idnina when her vision becomes limitless.

5. Dreams Come True
    Author: @bebo_d.19
    the story is about a guy ame from a magical world… and he wants to make some ppl’s dreams coming in life

6. The Sign By Ricz Macz (Romance)
    Author: @RM10
    Story Description:
    PREA is urge to move forward and don’t want to look back the way she was in the past. She spent all of her time in work. But when she back home, can she really be happy at last?

7. Hannah of Orléans (Thriller)
    Author: @rebeccavalentine
    Story Description:

So Guys I Already Read This Story Its So Amazing Go Give This A Read If You’re Looking For Amazing Romance, Fantasy , Adventure , You’ll Never Regret Giving This A Read!:arrow_heading_down:
8. The Last Of The Living
Author: @MEGAN_EPI
Story Description:
Your little world is everything you know and love. But what happens when someone suddenly takes all of this away from you? Is there hope for better days? Will you get your revenge?

1. I Know You
    Author:@Emma11
    Story description:

2. The Gifted (Fantasy)
    Author:@AnyiE.
    Being gifted or not decides whether you live a sheltered life or struggle getting from one day to another. What happens when these worlds are mixed up? Choices/4LI/LGBT+/limited CC

3. For Your Love
    Author:@Aish_epiwrites
    Description- Your path crosses with your celebrity crush… While he is trying to save you… You are still falling apart from him. Is it because of his past or your own circumstances.

8 Likes

Please check out my new story, it would mean a lot to me.
Title: Lady In Black
Author: Priya
Genre: Drama/Action
Synopsis: Being a stripper love is NOT ALLOWED! But what happen when you have rebound sex with sexy, mysterious stranger… Is it the start of NEW FORBIDDEN LOVE? CC ART SCENES
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5174597336104960
Instagram: @priyaa.episodeLady_in_black_2Q_posterThumb_0QYaiGHZoa

1 Like

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime.
IG : roy_episode

1 Like

Hi! Here’s mine:)

Title: Temporary Fresh Start
Author: Vee
Instagram : @vee__writes
Description : Oliver wakes up in the middle of nowhere to find out he has made a mess in a farm owned by a very strict girl named Josie. Will Josie help Oliver move on from his past?

1 Like

Hi, I am new to the community and I would like to promote my first story,
Tell me if you want to do a Read4Read with me.
Author : Maria.writes
Title: : Tame Her Heart
Genre : Romance
Episodes : 3 (more coming soon)
Description : NYX caught KNOXX’s Heart. But what happens when 2 unexpected encounter made him Crave to Tame and Tease you. Will ROMANCE distract you from hunting your Parent’s killer?[CC,LL,ART]
Style : LL
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5943861013839872
Large Cover : My_Potential_Reaper_posterImage_saiw39Duf0
Small Cover :My_Potential_Reaper_posterThumb_WnwMK4mvHB
Instagram :@hart.episode

1 Like

Thank you so so much for the shoutout :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

No problem!:heart::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Here’s my story Blind To Blood.
It currently has 13 episodes and is on going!
I update weekly. :slight_smile:
Genre is a mix of Fantasy, drama and romance.
Description: You live a quiet & uncomplicated life until you discover that your new next door neighbor is a vampire.
Will you be able to stay alive once you find out his dark secret?
*LL *CC

My instagram is @uglygh0stt :heart:

1 Like

Interesting!:heart::blush:

Question?🙋How did you get that type of picture on your story card I’m new and I’ve been struggling to make one of my own.

what story card?:blush:

Like the covers for the story you make

Like how do you guys do the art on the covers for your story?

1 Like

Hi!

My Story is called Follow My Lead

Description: After the summer of love for Aleya, she is ready to get back to the hard life of her new college, where she meets Carter Maduro. Is it a game of hate or love?

My IG is @ eloise.stories

2 Likes

Some Authors Are Commisioning Artist Which Means Paying Them For An Art And Making it As A Cover On Episode You Can Make Your Own Cover Just Like The Other Authors If You Don’t Want To Commision An Artist That’s what authors Do But If You Can Draw You can Make A Cover Or an Edit For Yourself!:heart:

1 Like

Hey, thank you s much for this thread! :heart::blush:
So here’s my story:

Title: Reality behind Glasses
Genre: Drama/ Romance
Chapters: 3 (Chapters 4 & 5 locked due to revamping)
Style: Limelight
Description: After a heated dispute with her parents, Layla decides to run away and return to her home country - diguised as a guy! But what happens when someone finds out your little secret?
Instagram: @tsukino.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5385205688631296
Cover:

1 Like

Amazing definitely gonna read this!:heart_eyes::heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey thank you for this thread :smile:
(published 3/3) more to come
Title: Is this love?
Author: becca12
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Action
Description: This story is about Brook and her adventure to find love, Will the truth bring them together stronger or drive them apart!
Picture:

Link:

Instagram: @becca12_episode.
Would like your opinion on my story.
1 Like

Sounds Amazing!:star_struck:

1 Like