STORY SHOUTOUT/STORY PROMOTION by my group! PERMANENT POSTS, I READ THE ALL STORY!

Hello everyone!

I come with the opportunity to promote your stories through our group, SJ.instyle_.

What do we offer?

• I will read your story in full; (in case is more than 10 chapters, replaying my story is needed)
  • if I like it, I will also offer gems;
  • I will post it as a permanent story on the SJ.instyle_ account in highlights and once on my writing account;
  • permanent post in the feed on the SJ.instyle_ account

RULES:
-read the 3 chapters of my story “Avoiding the Eye” (IT IS OBLIGATORY BEFORE YOU ARE ACCEPTED TO SEND ME THE PROOF!

• follow the accounts on Insta: @julymhappier
    @sj.instyle_

THOSE WHO DON’T FOLLOW THE RULES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE POSTS!!!

THOSE WHOM I ALREADY HAD R4R WITH CAN ONLY ENTER IF THEY READ THE DIFFERENCE OF THE CHAPTERS I AM READING FROM THEIR STORY OR 3 CHAPTERS FROM MY OTHER STORY

If you have questions, you can DM me☺️

We are waiting for you!

Story link: Episode Writer Portal

7 Likes

Hi,

I’m interested. I can start reading your story today. :slightly_smiling_face:
(Already following your insta accounts).

Here’s my story:

ATT52817 1

Title: Saivoaimo
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Drama
Episodes: 13 (complete)
Style: Limelight
LI: 1
Customization of the MC and her LI
Description:
What would you do if the guy you met last night turns out to be your own REAL guardian angel? Vilja has to make her choice and FAST while a powerful enemy is closing in…

2 Likes

Awesome! After sending me the proof I will read your entire story and promote it!:blush:

1 Like

Hello! I’ve read the chapters and followed you on IG! I’ll send the screenshots soon!
Here’s my story:

Title: BunBun Shot
Description: Ever since he lost his dad a hotheaded rabbit has been trapped in a dark place, until a “fated” meeting with an eccentric bunnytail offers him a guiding light. Will he follow it?
Info: No CC, two MCs with one LI each, music and sounds
Topics: Grief, mental disorders, healing
Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Hey! I have read all the chapters and followed your IG accounts. I will PM you the proofs. Here are the details to my story.

Title: Deception Of Sin

Description: Luca never cared about mafia life until his father gave him an ultimatum. Now, he has to do everything it takes to prove his worth. Will Ariana change his fate or destroy it?

Style: LL

Genre: Action

My insta: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Thank you very much!:smiling_face:

1 Like

You’re welcome! I really enjoyed reading your story! I will definitely continue :blush:

1 Like

I am glad to hear that. Can’t wait to start your story☺️ However, it will take a little longer because I have a few others before yours👍

1 Like

No problem. Let me know when you will start mine :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Hi. Thanks for this post. I followed both instagram accounts and I believe we did a r4r before so I sent you the proof of me reading through my instagram the story Avoiding the Eye to see the difference of chapters to you on instagram. And Here’s my story below:

Title: Super Wolf Girl
Instagram: @twes2363
Author: Tabitha Williams <3
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 23 (ONGOING)
Genre: Action
Description: Terronica becomes a hero for one night and then suddenly becomes the town of Bluewood’s favorite wolf hero ever. But will she save the town from evil foes?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Cover is done by @mary_d_sava on instagram.

91E5B8C4-EB47-4120-B88D-943EAD2F1D77

1 Like

Reading list

3 Likes