Story style- Ink or Limelight?

I am thinking of starting another story, and I don’t know what people prefer - Ink or Limelight? I want to please my readers because i can relate to reading a great story but I didn’t like the style it was in, however I’ve made peace with all styles (but i still won’t write in classic) and would just like to please my readers.

2 Likes

I prefer Limelight. :blush:

1 Like

Inkjk

1 Like

Ink :heart:

1 Like
  • INK
  • LL

0 voters

I Ink a bit better than Limelight.

INK 100%. LL is just weird to me. It’s trying to be a improved version of Classic. Plus all the male animations creep me out. :tired_face:

2 Likes

Ink, I never was a fan of LL.

2 Likes

Definitely INK, LL has some strange animations and I personally don’t like the customization in LL.

1 Like

You cannot please everyone. Some love INK and despise Limelight, and some love Limelight and despise INK.

I love INK, for instance :woman_shrugging:t4:

So really, it is up to you.

4 Likes

i prefer limelight so much, but if a good story is written in ink, i’ll still read it xo

Limelight but ink is nostalgic. How do you choose a favorite child???

Ink.

2 Likes

I prefer limelight but its up to you and the majority are saying ink so :heart:

It’s literally 50/50 as of the time this reply was written :joy:

2 Likes

Me too, I prefer INK. ALL of my favorite stories are INK.
When I just started to play Episode as a noob, I didn’t have any clue about the different styles, so begun with the LL-stories. But when I started to read an INK-story, I was like: wait what? So there is another style that seem way prettier? What a difference!
When there is a possibility to change the MC I generally prefer to make her look like myself (but still no glasses :rage:), and the LI as my boyfriend ( :relaxed: )
I’m telling this because with INK this is possible at least and with LL not at all! I think the INK-men are prettier anyway.

There should be prettier mid-length hairstyles at INK though…

1 Like

INK

4 Likes