Story Suggestions? (Preferably Ink)

I know this topic has been made a plethora of times, but I recently purchased the thirty day unlimited passes thing, so I want to hear your best suggestions! I ran out of stories on my shelf, and I’m not going to bug the author and ask them to update. cough

I would prefer ink stories, but limelight is totally fine too! I love reading stories from the romance and comedy genre, especially stories that are our universe but slightly modified (soulmates, knowing when you die, aliens, all that good stuff).

Thank you!

1 Like

if you haven’t read iridescent but @Indigosstories, i 100% recommend.

1 Like

For comedy, you should check out Psychology 101 by Annie Edison.

For something more universe-slightly-modified, check out Silhouettes by aprilish.

2 Likes

Joke’s on you By The Saminator

Stryker is a jokester. but when he pranks the new girl. he finally find a rival. we dont play fair in love and war

The star necklace by Mayah

its pretty good directing(but not the best grammar) the story will make your blood boil. the grandma is a word starting with b and ending in itch

1 Like

Phht, I’ve only read it four times bahaha

1 Like

I’ve read Psychology 101, but never Silhouettes. I’ll be sure to check it out. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello Lovely, I have some recommations, But can I tell you mine as well? because it fits into this caterogy your looking for? x

1 Like

Sure!

p.s i’ve already read your story. I decided to give it a chance because i saw it everywhere:joy:

1 Like

Ah ha! Well thank you for giving it a chance! It means a lot that you did :slight_smile:
And I`m glad my message is getting out there! :joy:
I do recommend the below

@MerryMirrors remembering me

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard

@Eclipsa Green Sea shell

@Sollyra I’ll call you mine

3 Likes

Thank you! I really appreciate it.

1 Like

Your welcome lovely :slight_smile: x

1 Like

Life Without You, Thin Blue Line, I Am Human

1 Like

You should read Evocation! Its an amazing story!

1 Like

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime
Instagram : roy_episode
Style: Ink
Chapters: 5 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

Shado_S9_posterThumb_cEh8zzozgE

Title: Love makes life live {complete}
Author: Roy
Description: A musical love story of Justin & Rhea who goes through love, hate, fame, failure. Will they stay together accepting their success, or will they breakup due to their ego?
Instagram : roy_episode
Chapters: 10 (complete)
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5297404532621312

Hey I would be forever greatfull if you could check out my story!!
My story:-AW:Imprinted
Cover:-

About:-In a world were Vampires and Werewolves are in an eternal war, But they have a mutual enemy, The witches. What happens when a wolf imprint’s on one?
Link:-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6475926547529728

1 Like

Hey there, if you are still up for recommendation - you could try my story :slight_smile:

My story involves:

:anger: I have two MCs in my story - a female and a male one.
:anger: My story is about family love, cohesion, deep friendship and much chaos.
:anger: The relation between my twins is really strong, so I think this kinda makes this story unique in it´s own way.
:anger: I have a strong female MC; she doesn´t fall for any bad guy or boys treat her bad. since I tried to write a non-cliche story.
:anger: The whole story is a mix between mystery, Comedy and Drama; you can cry and laugh at the same time. :slight_smile:
:anger: Art scenes :slight_smile:

And if you are a fan of choices:
I also have a lot of choices, which matter and some of them don´t matter. I have timed choices as well; and the point system is used. <3

**CC is available but limited because of the art scenes (you can’t change skin tone, hair and eyes colour) :hugs:

My details:
My Story:
Author: May Laugh
Title: Trouble Twins
Instagram: maylaugh_episode
Genre: Adventure
Episodes : 11 (going on)
Description:
Always standing up for each other through thick and thin, that’s what these twins are about. Will they master to face the intrigues, the chaos and mysteries together? Trouble ahead.
Link: [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5334870588784640 ]

Small Cover:

Large COVER:

AND I CAN ALSO HIGHLY RECOMMEND :slight_smile: (INK ALL THE WAY)
Unbearable pain by @Koolgal77
Wherever I go by @Alisha.Sophie
The Raven by @sandy.green.episode
INK by episodeem
Colour my life by @Lady_Cannella

3 Likes

hey! thank you for this thread. :blush: & thanks for recommending my story @BEEBS07 :two_hearts:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story & share it, if you liked it :star_struck:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters

Style: INK

Genre: Drama

Completition status: ongoing, currently 17 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4815390468079616 1

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :grin:

next to mine, I can also recommend you Tender Love by @iag1690 :sparkling_heart:

Thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :heartpulse:

3 Likes

@EdwardNorton @Epiiuser_Queen @Roy @Mellisa2731 @MayLaugh
Thank you for the suggestions! I’ll be sure to give them a look!

@samantha_episode_1
I’ve read your story twice now (before posting this thread), and I am completely infatuated with it! I love how everything for the MC isn’t only a one step equation.

2 Likes

thank you so much for your kind words and I am so glad that you enjoyed it (and even read it twice)!! :sob::star_struck::heart: it means a lot to me :blush::pray:t3:

1 Like