Story suggestions (with no gems)?

anyone got good suggestions for stories that are genuinely good and don’t have gem options? i’d like to read a story that’s already finished since i’m incredibly impatient and every unfinished book i’ve ever attempted to read has been discontinued.

anyways, something cute? maybe serious? i line things that deal with hard topics but i also just want some cute romance because i’m hopeless irl

9 Likes

I would recommend…

• Dare To Dream by Sarah Robbins
  • Sweet Deception by Anyanka
  • Uppercut by Ana Stacy
6 Likes

I can suggest fantasy and action stories to you if you would like :thinking: . They have great plot and most of them are finished or ongoing. The authors won’t discontinue any of their stories that I can guarantee you :relieved:

Edit: They are also gem free

4 Likes

I’m personally in love with “Watch Me Fly” it’s an adventure contest winner and for good reason.

1 Like

A story with no gems will be My butler, College of Eternity

1 Like

a storm of pleasure by viola musaraj, shes bad by viola musaraj but also i dont know if it only shows that option for me but it says ‘‘wait 1 hour for next episode to release or pay riamonds’’ even tho the episodes are realeased and it used to let me read them without waiting and id read 4 episodes since after they refill i have 4 passes but now i have to wait for hours

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for story recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi, smallestpenguin :white_heart:
Hope you can read it, it really means a lot to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(DM me if you’re interested in R4R/ Promote Each Other Stories on Instagram )

Here’s mine :hugs:

:notebook: THIS IS MY STORY :notebook:
Author: Ava. S
Title: Love, Hate
Story Genre: Comedy And Romance
Chapters: 8 (more chapters coming soon)
Story Style: Limelight
Gem Choice: No
Description:
As a famous boy band leader, Liam. Because of an “accident.” , he switches bodies with a GIRL?!?!?! Is this an arrangement of fate? Will they fall in love with each other?
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6264000574324736

Instagram: @ava_the_epiwriter

(If my English Grammar or Spelling got wrong please tell me🥺)

#PleaseSupport
#ReadForRead
#FirstTime
#FirstStory
#PromoteStory
#LoveYou :heart:

1 Like

Hi :yellow_heart: @smallestpenguin wanna check out my story it’s romantic-drama-comedy and you don’t need use gems for reading next episode

Title: I married my troublemaker (limelight)
Author name: Miss Deepika
Style: Limelight
Episode: 27 so far
Description: Fixed marriage with a person who brings trouble in your life, will this marriage turned out to be a success or big misery in your life.
{Art scenes}

Genre: comedy
Ig: @orangeweedie.episode

I_married_My_Troublemaker_limelight_posterImage_KPu7T6Ma04

1 Like

Would you like to read my story?
It’s not finished yet
But it has it has 14 episodes already :star_struck:
Story title :- Darker than Black

Author :- blue flare

Instagram: @flare_888

Description:- Under some Circumstances you will have to act as Psychologist at the house of the richest people in the country , will you mange to keep your identity hidden ?

Genres :- Drama , Romance .

Current chapters :- 14(on going )

style :- LL

Choices matter

Points system

CC

Cover :———-

Link :

2 Likes

Hello!
Maybe you’d like to ceck out my story FT: A wood full of secrets. There are no gem choices in my story.

Author: KaroME
Description: A girl with a red cape, a wolf and a grandmother. So far, so good. But life is not a fairytale and not everything is what it seems.
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters: 3 (completed)
Style: LL
Choices matter (4 different endings)
Cover:

2 Likes

I have a completed drama/romance story available in Ink and Limelight.

It deals with some serious topics but is lighthearted and fun in places too.

Oh, and the only gem choice is an optional support choice at the end of the chapter :kissing_heart:

Stay

Drama - Available in Ink & Limelight

Details

Description: She’s trying to move on but worried about never being able to forget. Can she learn to live again or will it always haunt her? Fresh starts & old faces, nothing’s ever simple!

CC: Yes! Limited for MC and LI’s but full CC for other supporting characters.

Chapters: 30 (Complete).

Covers:

The links for all my stories is here -

For more details and sneak peeks, check out my Instagram :kissing_heart: @kiki.writes.things

1 Like

Do you know any Fantasy Stories without gems but also lots of outfit choices? Would be so nice hahah

1 Like

Well tbh I readed a lot of stories that are unfinished and I hate when i have to wait two weeks just to get one episode so one of my favorite stories that are finished are:

• Rockstar In My Bed (YOU HAVE TO READ IT)
  • Stay The Night
  • My Illicit Affair
2 Likes

Title The vampire prince
Author Jojo
Genre Romance /Fantasy
Instagram @joxilove.write
Episode 40 Completed + bonus
Description Chances are, you’ll meet an enchanting stranger. But behind the handsome man lies a dark and thrilling secret. Will you tempt fate and unravel his mystery? CC/ART
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6709666349645824

1 Like

Hello!

Here’s my story. :hugs:

Here’s some sneak peeks for you to check out as well.

Thank you!

1 Like

Rockstar in my bed
Eat me up
Stay the Night
Are SOOOO GOOD

2 Likes

MY STORY:
The sassy girl & The arrogant boy
Story Genre: Romance with a lot of drama and action.
Story Style: Limelight.
Going to finish soon.

Description story- you enlist to the army to become a medic. You are a sassy girl who says whatever comes to your mind. Your handsome arrogant commander is driving you crazy. HOW YOU DEAL WITH HIM? WILL YOU PASS THE HARD TRAINING? (M /1 LI,CC)

The sassy girl & the aroggant boy. Check it out: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6557050437042176

Instagram- Shilat.episode💖

1 Like

The stars have colors by Shahar!!! I just finished it today and it made me bawl my eyes out:’) it has two different endings and ofc i got the sad one as always

1 Like

If you are a fan of action, thrill and romance, then this story is perfect for you. check this story out. Hope you enjoy it :blush: :blush:
Link :- Episode Writer Portal