Story Suggestions? 🥰

Hey everyone!
Since I just recently purchased the 30 days unlimited tickets, I really want to binge-read stories. It would be greatly appreciated if you could reply with some great stories for me to read!

2 Likes

Any particular style you like? Or genre?

1 Like

Fantasy!

1 Like

Silhouette’s by aprilish
Welcome to the Amazon Forest by XxAlphaBetaxX
Villainous Heroes LyraKeiken
Nature’s caprices by Moni M
Dragon Scales by A. BeauTy

1 Like

Regnum Forte

In Too deep

1 Like

In Too deep I agree

1 Like

I know you said fantasy, bit if you like INK stories, then I suggest these ones:

A Flawless Plan and Lost to the painted city, both by MEA (so original, guys. I do not know whether that last one will be updated, but those six chapters are totally worth reading! And the first story had me snorting like a pig all along those 13 or so chapters.)

Senior Design, by Andrea Elle.

Mr. or Mrs. Right, by M. Black

Adrenaline, by Evil Ebonni
Faking Death, by S. Langdon (these two are widely well-known, though.)

Then there is this gem I discovered a few weeks ago: Dream Escape, by Kay Elle (highly recommended! Buy some tissues to read it.)

And last but not least, the only Limelight story I will ever read: Solis: Regnum Fortes (it is a fantasy story!) by TheBigMystery (only four chapters for now, but God, the dialogue, people! And it is very well-paced.)

2 Likes

If you’re into Fantasy, I suggest Ruby Tiara, my favorite! :heart_eyes:
If you want you can check out mine (It’s Drama though) You, Me And The Beat :smile:

Hope you’ll find what you’re looking for, have a good day/night :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Vampire series… Bye the way how do I make a story plz respond

My friend likes positively princess