Story Suggestions ๐Ÿ’–

Hi everyone! Just wanted to ask if anyone in the community can suggest me a good story where I can costumize myself and my best friend! Iโ€™m kinda in the mood for reading these type of stories and I canโ€™t seem to be able to see more of them. I think there should be more cuz Iโ€™m always up for customization! :smile:

4 Likes

Any particular genre? Any style?

1 Like

Not sure what kind of story your looking forโ€ฆ?
but for CC with the BF my recommendations is:
@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

2 Likes

thank you lovely :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Yw x

2 Likes

In Enemies with Benefits by @naemitiana.writes you can fully customise the MC and her best friend.

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since youโ€™re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if youโ€™ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

One of my stories has limited CC for the MC & LIโ€™s as well as full CC for her best friend and supporting characters.

Itโ€™s this, if you fancy it :kissing_heart:

Stay

Drama - Available in Ink & LL

Details

Description: Sheโ€™s trying to move on but worried about never being able to forget. Can she learn to live again or will it always haunt her? Fresh starts & old faces, nothingโ€™s ever simple!

CC: Yes! Limited for MC and LIโ€™s but full CC for other supporting characters. (CC is optional too, if you prefer not to :kissing_heart:)

Chapters: 25 (ongoing).

Covers:

1 Like

Hey! Check out my story Never Look Away!

• Cover of my story.

• Story Name: Never Look Away

• Writer by: Melody Lina

• Genre: Drama

• Style: Limelight

• Short Description About Story: NYC a place where everyone is hiding away behind all of their family money. So why does this NYC Socialite want to hide away from the world? [CC]

• Ongoing Chapter 1-5 more coming!

• Customization :Yes

• Diversity:Yes

*Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5201476787175424

Instagram Link-

1 Like

You can check out my story if you want :wink:
Title: Unexpected love

Author: Alyssa

Description: Emmaโ€™s journalist and is in serious trouble. What will happen when her only solution is to make a deal with Logan? The mysterious soccer player who finds a secret behind him.

Genre: Romance

Style: LL

Episode: 4

Instagram: @_alyssa_episode

Link:

Cover:

1 Like

Not really, it can be anything but horror! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alright lovelies! Thanks so much for your responses, Iโ€™ll make sure to check out any hidden gems cuz Iโ€™ve really been in such a mood to costumize characters and read good stories haha. :heart::heart::heart:

Hey! Iโ€™m interested in reading your story but I canโ€™t seem to find it on the app. <3

Itโ€™s a nightmare, the app hates me Iโ€™m sure of it :joy:

If you search either Stay * Ink * or Stay * Limelight * depending on which style you prefer. Let me know if that works :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Ohh darn :joy: well Iโ€™m glad it worked! Finally found it, thank you haha.

Just finished reading the first ep! You have amazing talent in directing. Although itโ€™s not full CC, I am impressed. :smile::ok_hand:

@_Alyssa_Episode This story was real sweet and directing was also impressive! Story sounds interesting also. Although not being able to change the MCโ€™s name was a bummer. :blush:

@melodylina First ep was real touching and I liked it! Directing was pretty good also. I was slightly bummed about not being able to name the MC but so far so good. :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Ahhh, thank you so much, Iโ€™m so glad youโ€™re enjoying it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Yeah I use a lot of overlays so I kept it limited for that purpose really. You will get full CC of 5 other characters plus another 2 with limited :joy:

1 Like

Thank you and Iโ€™m glad you enjoy it!

1 Like

Ah yes haha I totally understand & thatโ€™s fine. :heart:

Although, another thing I forgot to add is that it was a slight bummer not being able to change the MCโ€™s name. But I am definitely looking forward for more CC in the next chapters! And you are welcome, sweetie. Happy writing. :smile:

1 Like

No problem! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like