Story Suggestions 💖

Any particular genre? Any style?

1 Like

Not sure what kind of story your looking for…?
but for CC with the BF my recommendations is:
@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

2 Likes

thank you lovely :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Yw x

2 Likes

In Enemies with Benefits by @naemitiana.writes you can fully customise the MC and her best friend.

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

One of my stories has limited CC for the MC & LI’s as well as full CC for her best friend and supporting characters.

It’s this, if you fancy it :kissing_heart:

Stay

Drama - Available in Ink & LL

Details

Description: She’s trying to move on but worried about never being able to forget. Can she learn to live again or will it always haunt her? Fresh starts & old faces, nothing’s ever simple!

CC: Yes! Limited for MC and LI’s but full CC for other supporting characters. (CC is optional too, if you prefer not to :kissing_heart:)

Chapters: 25 (ongoing).

Covers:

1 Like

Hey! Check out my story Never Look Away!

• Cover of my story.

• Story Name: Never Look Away

• Writer by: Melody Lina

• Genre: Drama

• Style: Limelight

• Short Description About Story: NYC a place where everyone is hiding away behind all of their family money. So why does this NYC Socialite want to hide away from the world? [CC]

• Ongoing Chapter 1-5 more coming!

• Customization :Yes

• Diversity:Yes

*Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5201476787175424

Instagram Link-

1 Like

You can check out my story if you want :wink:
Title: Unexpected love

Author: Alyssa

Description: Emma’s journalist and is in serious trouble. What will happen when her only solution is to make a deal with Logan? The mysterious soccer player who finds a secret behind him.

Genre: Romance

Style: LL

Episode: 4

Instagram: @_alyssa_episode

Link:

Cover:

1 Like

Not really, it can be anything but horror! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alright lovelies! Thanks so much for your responses, I’ll make sure to check out any hidden gems cuz I’ve really been in such a mood to costumize characters and read good stories haha. :heart::heart::heart:

Hey! I’m interested in reading your story but I can’t seem to find it on the app. <3

It’s a nightmare, the app hates me I’m sure of it :joy:

If you search either Stay * Ink * or Stay * Limelight * depending on which style you prefer. Let me know if that works :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Ohh darn :joy: well I’m glad it worked! Finally found it, thank you haha.

Just finished reading the first ep! You have amazing talent in directing. Although it’s not full CC, I am impressed. :smile::ok_hand:

@_Alyssa_Episode This story was real sweet and directing was also impressive! Story sounds interesting also. Although not being able to change the MC’s name was a bummer. :blush:

@melodylina First ep was real touching and I liked it! Directing was pretty good also. I was slightly bummed about not being able to name the MC but so far so good. :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Ahhh, thank you so much, I’m so glad you’re enjoying it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Yeah I use a lot of overlays so I kept it limited for that purpose really. You will get full CC of 5 other characters plus another 2 with limited :joy:

1 Like

Thank you and I’m glad you enjoy it!

1 Like

Ah yes haha I totally understand & that’s fine. :heart:

Although, another thing I forgot to add is that it was a slight bummer not being able to change the MC’s name. But I am definitely looking forward for more CC in the next chapters! And you are welcome, sweetie. Happy writing. :smile:

1 Like

No problem! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I’ll be honest, this was my first story so when I started coding was still a little bit of a mystery that’s why it wasn’t an option :joy::joy:
Once I’d gotten to grips with it all I’d written too much of the script to go back and change it all haha.

1 Like