Story Suggestions šŸ’–

Iā€™m so glad that you enjoyed the story! I hope youā€™ll continue it.

1 Like

Hereā€™s mine :heart:
Name : Right Beside you [Voices of PWD Shelf] [Axiom hidden gem]
Plot : After a traumatizing event, Nadineā€™s health turned upside down. Can she recuperate after visiting an Eating Recovery Center? Itā€™s up to you. [CC/LL/POINTSYSTEM/CHOICE MATTER]
Episodes : 20, Season 1 complete.
Gerne : Drama & Romance
Style : Limelight
CC : Available
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5251847875788800
My IG : nellyy.epi
You can watch my story trailer here.

Story Cover [Made by me] :

1 Like

Hereā€™s my story :grin:
Description:
Ash mourns the death of her boyfriend Ben and she has no idea what happened to Ben and why he unexpectedly died. Then, she goes out to find answers about Ben.
Status It has 5 episodes but thereā€™s more episodes coming soon! :slight_smile:
Author Name: DogLover990
Cover:

1 Like

Oooh I feel you lol! Definitely happened to me also when I started. Coding at first is a headache so I understand! But you are definitely learning tho & Iā€™m happy for you. :smile::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I will! Itā€™s in my favorites. :sparkling_heart::smile:

1 Like

Thank you, I will definitely read!! And Iā€™ll let u know once Iā€™m done reading the first episode. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Aw that sounds sweet :pleading_face: Iā€™ll check it out!

1 Like

Just finished watching, I love the story so much and the directing is so on point! Iā€™m definitely continuing! And I think this story is a great way to make conscience and educate on the eating disorders and what people really go through with. Well done. :pleading_face:

You could check out my story. You can customize yourself and all 3 LIā€™s. One of them is also your best friend. :thinking: :heart_eyes: :smile:

Title : My SUPERlife
Genre : Action, Romance
Lenght : 9 chapters out, more coming soonā€¦
Description : You need to find out what has happened to your brother. While searching for clues, you end up pushing some wrong buttons, and that will change your life for good. (CC, CM, 3 LIā€™s)

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/4975127894491136

1 Like

Thank you! :grin:

1 Like

Hey there, sweetie!! I read your first episode & even though it was short, Iā€™m interested in where the story will go. I loved how I could customize the MCā€™s best friend! Itā€™s just what I was looking for. Although Iā€™ll mention again, it was a slight bummer I couldnā€™t name or customize the MC. The directing was good but there was one part where the layering was a bit weird. But nevertheless, you did a great job & I will continue reading your story. Happy writing. :heart::blush:

1 Like

No problem :smiley:

Alright! Thank you. :smile:

Hiii there!! :sparkling_heart: I just finished reading the first episode and so far itā€™s been good including the directing which I saw no issues at all. I loved that I could customize myself and my best friend. The only thing was that I couldnā€™t change the MCā€™s & bestieā€™s name. Although, the story is still in my favorites and I will continue it! Have a nice day, sweetie. :smile::ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank you! :heart_eyes: Yes, you canā€™t customize names, but Iā€™m really glad that you liked it anyways! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

My story
Fantasy Heartache

Custom names

Its about two girls and their on going friendship. (Based on true events)

Art scenes

When a childhood vision establishes reality, itā€™s worse than expected when boys intervene. Would you stay friends forever from whatā€™s coming ahead whilst boys develop into men? CC

1 Like

Ig millzie.episod3

Bump! Need anymore?

1 Like

**Title: The Bucket List (LL) **
Author : Sophie M.
Description : Asher needs to prove heā€™s worthy of his dadā€™s company, Noa needs to get into film school. What happens when their worlds collide and they need each other?
FULL CC / 2 LI
Genre : Rom-Com
Style : LL
Special : I took a lot of time on directing this story and making sure everything is perfect! Also thereā€™s full customization and your choices matter!
Chapters : 5 and going
Instagram : sophiemepisode
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6641738027565056
couple-take-selfie-photo-beach-sea-shore_48369-5086-4

I would really appreciate if you gave my story a chance! I put in a lot of work to write it :relaxed:

1 Like