Story time! ~ Game

This is how this game works. The first person will start a story, then end it with “…” then the next person adds to it then puts “…” and it keeps going.

Example

@veaganwater
once there was a kid who enjoy swimming in the pond…
@someoneelse
then the kid drowned because a monster ate him…

3 Likes

everyone knows that when you put a fork in the toaster you can get electrocuted…

2 Likes

Lol. What?

you basically just make up a story idek

2 Likes

Lmao. I am too lazy to do that lol.

1 Like

But Timmy didn’t know and he…

??? I ain’t a tagger

1 Like

Tried to use the fork to take out pop tart, because timmy’s sister apple broke the toaster…

1 Like

That’s because some h*e called Vegan forced her to.

1 Like

timmy used the fork and luckily got the pop tart out safe…

1 Like

But it didn’t stop Hazel from eating it

1 Like

timmy was sad because he was bringing the pop tart to his sister apple who would be enraged…

But Apple turned into a real Apple and rolled out the house

1 Like

then a random mail lady saw the apple and ate it cause she was a vegan…

1 Like

Her name name was Veganwater

1 Like

turns out that she wasn’t an actual vegan but her parents hated her so they named her that…

1 Like

Lorriane, the teenage neighbor stood bewildered at the window sill while anxiously watching her eat the majestic apple :apple: . She held a basket of apples and went outside to lay it behind her, careful so she wouldn’t notice…

3 Likes

The crazy mail lady turns at the teen and yeets the basket of apples back into timmy’s house…

1 Like

Lorriane has an unheathly obsession with apples and she immediately burst into tears at the horrible sight. “B-Bitchhh” She took the lady’s mail and yeets it at her, “I hope ya a$$ gets a paper cut” she cried…

2 Likes

The mail lady is furious. She lunges at the teen and then throws the half eaten apple at her. Cackling evilly, she yells, “How you like Dem Apples!?”

2 Likes

Lorriane shakily takes a bite, “aCtUallY they taste pretty Damn good” She snickered as she inhales the remainder of the apple while rubbing the core on her body…

2 Likes