Story time! ~ Game

The Mail Lady Screams at the teen. “WELL THAT APPLE THERE WAS ACTUALLY A CHILD NAMED APPLE! YOUR A CANNIBAL
!!!

3 Likes

She rubs her chin mishceavelsly, “But, weren’t you the one who took the first bite?” She gasped, “mUrdERer!”

2 Likes

DAMN YOU CHILD” Mail lady says. “WHY WOULD YOU CALL YOUR OWN MOTHER A MURDERER!? Mail Lady then starts to cry…

2 Likes

Lorriane laughs, grasping her belly, “What?! So you mean that adoption certificate they gave me for Christmas was real?!” tears sprung to her eyes…“It can’t be, MOMMMA?!” she cries…

2 Likes

Mail lady shoved the child away. “JK but sucks to suck!”…

1 Like

She cries hysterically and let’s out a impartial, high pitched scream until blood emerges from her ears…

1 Like

Mail Lady decides to put the girl out of misery and she pushes her down the hill…

1 Like

The girl then flies and goes to Mail lady and says, “hah! I thought!”…

3 Likes

Lorriane bickers as she spits mud from between her lips, she flips ‘the finger’ at the laughing bystander

2 Likes

The mail lady shoots fire balls out of her a$$ at the bystander and the teen…

2 Likes

She pulls out a rifle and fires shoots into the air, “Oh, so that explains the funny walk and the burning smell”

2 Likes

omg i am actually dying :joy:

Mail lady lunges at the bystander and holds them down with fire ball tape…

2 Likes

Then she makes a funny dance
And says, “ha! U sucker!”…

2 Likes

Her stomach curled as she bent over and puked, “Ewwww, did you rip one?” :nauseated_face:

Me too lol :joy:

2 Likes

To end it once and for all Mail lady runs over the teens and kills them…

1 Like

Her troubled soul emerges as a white ghost, that took previous shape of the real Lorriane…“Now you cant get rid of me whore waffle”…

2 Likes

mail lady then dies due to being 10103 years old…

1 Like

Ghost Lorriane :ghost: laughs hysterically, “Bitttcchhhh”…she then travels the town in hopes of finding someone else to pester

2 Likes

Mail Lady Follows ghost teen and they become Apple Lovers who fight crimes…

1 Like

She stumbles upon the local school’s bad boy and slaps his a$$ back to Venus, an apple icon appears in the sky…

2 Likes