Story Time 📚, I'm bored and I wanted to make a new thread

I thought it would be fun to make a thread where you can share stories about things you’ve experienced, whether it’s a happy, sad, scary, funny story. I can be about whatever you want, I honestly don’t care.

My Story

So I had a lava lamp on my desk which was next to my bed. My mom told me not to put it there cause it could fall but I decided not to listen (I really should’ve… nah). When I went to bed I hit the plug and it pulled that lamp and it hit my head. My lamp would turn on so I hit it with my hand… still didn’t turn on so I banged it on my desk hoping it would turn on several times :woman_facepalming:t2: I have issues… I got irritated after a few times and I think I hit it against my head, idk why. But on my defense when I’m tired I do some weird shit. In the end I had a headache!!! I just had to replace the light bulb though, I messed it up more by banging it everywhere…

share your stories below :heart:

8 Likes

I HAVE A GOOD IDEA FOR A MINI GAME RELATED TO STORIES!!!

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH

(Hope it isn’t against the forum thingy)

2 Likes

May I share my idea? (If no, sorry but too bad cuz Imma do it anyway)

Someone starts a story with 1 paragraph and then someone else continues it. And so on. One paragraph per person until someone else continues it.

Wadda you guys think? :grin:

2 Likes

That sounds cool

1 Like

Thank you!

May I start? If you want to do it that is

1 Like

Sure, I mean u do u. I can’t stop u

1 Like

Oh I thought u were going to make ur own thread…

Oh sorry. Do you want me to?

1 Like

Kinda yea pls

Ok

1 Like