STORY TIME ( Love story)

Hey guys!!

I came up with this idea on writing a love story with you guys here on the comments.
RULES
• You can’t write more than one sentence.
• The story should be about love.
I will start of. Have fun!!

Once upon a time there was a beautiful girl named Senorita whose aim was to find love…

2 Likes

whenever i try to write somethin in these story threads, people just ignore my line

Just try it dear, and it’s just for fun

1 Like

yes but :pleading_face:

Give it a try

1 Like

Give it a try love

2 Likes

…But for her, it was hard to find what she was yearning for the most because…

can we go multiple times or just one turn?

But for her, it was hard to find what she was yearning for the most because

She had a dissociative personality disorder, that made her look weird and stupid at times and, they did not care about love; Therefore, she couldn’t find love because her other personalities named Lindsay, Aleda, Chantal, Nathanil, Natal and Gino broke all the relationship she had…

2 Likes

omg I just noticed my horrible grammar oof

1 Like

So now she is sad and alone not knowing how to love ; But one day she met a woman/man named Tara/Theo, who had a similar issue.

2 Likes

You can

1 Like

okie cool

She rejoiced in glee and kissed them on the cheek, which made them both blush profusely, for they felt they were in love.

1 Like

They went back home and talked for hours before drifting away to sleep, cuddled up in each others arms

Then early morning the guy made breakfast for the girl and surprised her with her fav meal

1 Like

They spent the whole day together and went for dinner in a restaurant

Tara/Theo pretended to propose to Señorita so they could get free desert, and the thought of the real thing filled señorita up with butterflies

1 Like