Story Title Ideas?

Hi, so I’m creating a new story. This story is a mystery/thriller/fantasy, and it’s about a college that isn’t what it seems to be. The college is… Actually a college for “strange” people. Then, something weird happens there… The supposed principal is power hungry. So something weird happens to the students…

No more spoilers. Any title ideas?
Tips?
Genre?

3 Likes

Stranger things :joy: jkjk

3 Likes

Bro! :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Sorry, I just had to :joy: But seriously your story sounds really interesting, is it for the creator’s contest?

2 Likes

You got it, dude!
Yes, it is.

2 Likes

That’s great! I wish you the best! Good luck :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

This reminds me of Miss Peregrine’s Home for peculiar children!

Hmm…

Do you want the title to include the word “school” or “college” in it?
It’s my personal opinion, but I thin it might sound better without it.
It’s up to you.

2 Likes

Without college, please.

2 Likes

I like the one word titles like “Abnormal” personally.

2 Likes

I thought of ‘Hope of despair’ as a title, but I’m not sure it will fit your story :thinking: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hey guys so I’ve been thinking of a fantasy story that I would like to start to plan and write but I can’t think of a eye catching story title so if you guys could help that would be much appreciated xx

Here is the story description
The king and queen of Calethyia vanish but no one knows where to. The main character who is their daughter who is just a normal high school kid who thinks she’s normal but really she’s suppose to take the throne after her parents. She’s been told that she has to drop her dreams and has to go to the kingdom of Calethyia to be the next person to claim the throne, she has to get married in 3 months or the kingdoms rival will take over the throne can she do it? (I’m still thinking of some more ideas to expand on but that is just a outline of the story)

1 Like

This is not an idea thread, however, I like it.

1 Like

What do you mean?

1 Like

Odd something?
Odd sounds like a good synonym of strange (the best one) in my opinion.

2 Likes

Interesting…

1 Like

Miss Robicheaux’s Academy for strange people?

3 Likes

Ooh! Nice one!

1 Like

OK, I think I have my title. “Mysterious North View”. What do you think?

1 Like