Story title suggestions?

Genre: Action
Description: You’re the top spy at a government organization built on taking in lost and broken souls, What happens when your mission is to seduce and kill the one you’ve come to love the most?

Suggested Names

I spy with my little knife ~ @ My friend Igbar
Killer Seducer - SakuraCheam
Broken Souls - HollyFaith
MurderousLove - HollyFaith
Unlicensed (to) Love - Kax
A bond of lies - Kax

Edit: Thankyou for the lovely suggestions everyone!
In the end I decided to go with “I spy with my little spies”

No intention on being an annoying grammar snob lol but I think “sole” is meant to be “soul”
Unless you’re genuinely referring to feet…?
And you used the wrong “your” as well.
I like your friends suggestion by the way…
Sorry about the nitpicking…
I hope you find what you’re looking for on here x

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story descriptions and titles. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Umm…maybe Killer Seducer? (Lol I suck at names I’m sorry but this what came to mind when I read your description)

What about “Broken Souls” like you said in the description?
Or “Murderous Love”??

Unlicensed (to) Love
A bond of lies

Lmao, Thankyou. I forgot how to spell. I blame the Sims… (I was doing the 100 baby challenge on the sims 4 and I ended up typing whilst trying to take care of poseidon who was the fussy todler and Hades the clingy one. XD)

1 Like

Wow, I like the names!
Greek gods?

Yeah, I’m obsessed with greek mythology. My two favourite goddess’ are Artemis and Athena. :3 (However HERA JUST WANTED TO KEEP MAKING BOY BABIES Soooo I named her babies after her brothers…)

1 Like

Haha interesting… I’m clueless when it comes to Greek mythology though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But you do you

@Sydney_H Could we please get this thread closed? xox.

1 Like

Topic closed by OP request. :smiley: