Story titles needed

I need a story title. It’s about a 13 year old girl who can time travel by drinking her own elixir that she made all by herself. I have no idea what to call this story. It has to be unoriginal, very cool, creative, and the title can’t be the same or even similar to a different time travel story. I won’t take any suggestions until I get like at least three. But if only one or two people have an idea I’ll just choose those. Just tell me how should I credit.

This is what the MC looks like just in case you want to name the title similar to that…

Maybe you could call it

MC’s whatever the elixir is called

or

just the name of the elixir

Okay I’ll think about it.

Do you mean unoriginal or original?

1 Like

Yes I agree :point_up:

I mean unoriginal

What about naming after a verb tense? Is she travelling to the past or the future?

I once wrote a song called “Future Imperfect” for instance.

You could call it Future Simple or Past Perfect or Future Tense or Past Tense (which is a great time travel story name, because of the double meaning of “tense”, ie tension) something like that.

Look up expressions about time, or quotes about time and you might find inspiration.

“The only reason for time is so that everything doesn’t happen at once.”
-Ray Cummings.

" Better three hours too soon than a minute too late."
and
“I wasted time, and now doth time waste me.”
-Shakespeare

Finally, idioms about time:

> https://www.thoughtco.com/idioms-and-expressions-time-1212332
“All in good time” - title = Good Time (not to be confused with the sitcom “Good Times”
Behind The Times
From Time To Time
Borrowed Time (or “Borrowing Time”)
Making Time
At Times Like These

2 Likes

Hey I’m just informing you that the minimum age for an MC is 16 (:

1 Like

Well good thing that my character is 15 when the story starts and turns 16 in chapter 2!

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions. :white_check_mark:

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas and titles. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.