Story trade/review!

Hey guys! I just joined the episode forums and would love to make some friends and trade stories! If you tell me your story, I will check it out and review it (if wanted).
I am currently working on a story! If you want to start chatting or trading stories (I can give my share link) feel free to DM me @/caticorn.episode or just chat on here!
Thank you and have a great day! :grinning:

Hey. I’d be interested. Check out my thread here: A Review For A Read! [CLOSED]

I’ve followed you on Instagram (winter05.episode) and I’d be happy to chat any time! :slight_smile:

Thank you! What is the name of your story? I can check it out!

No problem. :slight_smile: Rivals [Limelight] but the episodes are kinda short. :expressionless:

Hey, I would love to keep in touch with you in IG. Here’s my story info.

Title: H & V: Team Velocity
Author: Tahirah G.
Genre: Action/Comedy/Fantasy/Sci-fi
Episodes: 3
Summary: Ironically all of her life Justine Powers was POWERLESS until she discovers dynamic abilities that she never knew she had. Can Team Velocity count on her now to help save mankind?
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5151277251690496
Instagram: @episode.tahirahg

I can’t wait to read your story, and I hope that you enjoy mine. :wink:

Hi there! I will definitely check out and review your story once my passes are refilled! In the meantime, I followed your Instagram so we can chat!
Here is my story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4888237931495424
It has not been published yet and episode 4 is not complete, but episodes 1-3 are ready to be published!
Title: Workaholic
Author: Caticorn
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 3?
Summary: Bex is an aspiring singer who gets a hot shot job as a celeb’s assistant… along with ten other people, all fighting for a spot in the New Year’s Gala. CC Multiple endings

Thank you, I hope you enjoy! I’m excited to read your story as well!

1 Like

Hey! I just finished reading your three chapters!
Here is my review-
Creativity (10 out of 10)

• I thought your story was very creative! I like the author commentary and the characters!

Storyline (13 out of 15)

• The storyline was very well written and thought out. The descriptions are thorough and the story is easy to understand. However, the story does not flow between scenes very well.

Directing (18 out of 20)

• Even though the directing was good overall and there were no mistakes, I think that you could really elevate your story by adding in different sizes (everyone was pretty much the same height) and more spot directing. Kudos to you for getting your layers right though! There were also some situations where people would get stuck in a pose or continue talking when others were talking. This can be avoided by using an idle animation; that way the conversation flows better.

Grammar mechanics (9 out of 10)

• The grammar was good, but there were some comma and spelling errors. Overall, it was well written!

Choices (19 out of 20)

• The choices really mattered and I appreciated being told how my choice affected people! While there were not a lot of choices in the first few episodes, I’m sure that they will increase as the story goes on!

Engaging/stays interesting (8 out of 10)

• This story kept me interested by ending with cliffhangers and introducing new plot devices! My only complaint is that the story is rather fast-paced, so the reader cannot fully comprehend the situations.

Episode length (10 out of 10)

• The episodes were the perfect length! They were short enough to stay interesting, while being long enough to make the pass worth it.

Character customization (3 out of 5)

• Even though there was no character customization options, the characters were very diverse and different! However, there were a few generic ink characters.

Overall, I think this story was great and deserves more recognition! I can’t wait for the next episode!

Overall score: 90 out of 100

1 Like

Hi! I’d love to read your story! After I read it I’ll send you feedback. :blush:

This is my story:
Title: Unexpected Love
Author: Victoria_Smith
Genre: Romance
Number of Episodes: 9 (more episodes coming soon)
Description: Victoria disappointed in love and she completely changed. Is she find love again or she share a bed with strangers?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5217681196580864
Insta: @victoria_smith_episode (here you can send your opinion about my story)

Dia1

Thank you for the feedback. I’m glad you enjoyed my story. I too noticed that it is a little fast-paced, which is mostly because it was created based on a comic book that I made for a visual arts class in high school, but i will slow down a bit once I add some more background and origins into the storyline.

Again, thank you so much for reading. I don’t have much reads so I really appreciate those who show recognition. I can’t wait to read yours. :wink:

Hey if you want me to read your story, I would be interested. Here’s my story:
Story: H&V: Our Story
Author: Ki_Writes
Description: Ava must work with a group of superheros to save her sister.
Link: Episode Writer Portal

I’m also having a character contest for this story. Link here:

Hey everyone! I created a new topic specifically for story reviews:

It would be great if you could all move your requests to that topic so they can all be in the same place! Sorry for the hassle.

Hello, I published my new story
If you read it I read yours :wink:
Author: Paula Sánchez-Cid
Story title: Mafia is my second name CC
Genre: Romance, Drama
Style: INK
Story description: This story is about a girl that suffer a lot, and didn’t believe in love, but Alex went into her life and she starts to feel happy and believe in love, but everything has problems…
Hope you like it :heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_smiling_eyes:

Hey I would love to have your opinion on my story! I will check your story out asap! I wish I’ll hear from you!
Thanks in advance!
Here are my story info!
Author Name: FATE
Story Title: Just Us
Genre: Romance
Description: Two friends who grew up together, Seth and Tara are the MCs of this story. Tara suffers from PTSD and the story starts with them trying to get their lives back on track after a tragic incident.
Instagram : @fate_episode
Episodes: 13
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6247867691958272

Here is mine
Title—> Choose!!!
Author—>@ya
Genra —>adventure , scifi
Link —>

Description—> you always wanted a chance!! Ting-ding!!! You get one, but will you succeed or face defeat???(2ending)
Love to listen your thaught on it😉

Hiya! Ide love to read your story too!
Currently 12 episodes out. :smile:
Title- Hidden Behind Lies…
Author- Chy.dillon
Genre- Romance but will be abit of action
description- What happens when your dad has a past and it finally catches up to you? Nothing is what it seems…
story link_ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630728767930368
0024590217c7b219f9e0796caa9fc9e37a95a9d3_1_362x499

Hi!
Thanks for starting this thread! I’ll give your story a read and if you want to check it out here is my story:

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Style: Ink
Genre: fantasy
Description: Kadence is a powerful essence with a troubled past. Will she be able to embrace her power in time to save her realm or will darkness consume her?
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:
-TD

Miss Avery’s Little Secret
Avery has been avoiding one thing her whole life, her past. What happens when it all comes rushing back? Will her secret be told? Will the people she loves trust her?
ink
mystery
12 current episodes
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6280877164593152
Miss_Averys_little_secret_posterThumb_6yPiDkKdPC
ILL DM UR IG

Story_Title_fVcA1a_posterThumb_EKCuXh6OYm
Title: THE NEW GUY
Author: KELZBLOGS
Genre: Gay/Romance
Style: INK
Summary: Justin is secretly gay but when the hot new guy from CALI comes along can he keep his secret and hide his feelings for the new guy who’s straight maybe.

Name: The Ember Moon Pack
Description: You’re an average highschool girl. What’ll happen to your life when you get kidnapped by a pack of Hybrids that claim that you are their sacred Queen? CC, ChoicesMatter, 5Endings
Chapters: technically 3 bc ch 2 is customization
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912
Instagram: emberpackepisode :smile: