STORY: Two To Tango

Bump, saving my thread.

Thank you to all my readers who has red my story. Two To Tango has reached 2,000 reads! :exploding_head:

I am so grateful for this and cannot wait to release more episodes for you readers. Again, thank you!!

2 Likes

As the Glow Up shelf is ending, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who started reading my story from the beginning. I never thought I, myself would be getting featured and when it happened, I couldn’t believe it! It’s been a wonderful week and I cannot thank the Episode Team enough for even considering my story in the first place. So, THANK YOU! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Oh and I’m literally working on the next chapter but my backgrounds and overlays haven’t been approved in a minute so… :frowning_face:

We will just have to see.

2 Likes

Didn’t read yet, but congrats you got on the shelf!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :grinning:

1 Like

You’re welcomee! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Keeping this thread alive lol.

1 Like

OH MY GOODNESS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 50,000 reads! I can’t belive so many of you loved my story. :sob:

I am working hard on the next chapter and I really want it to be out by the last week of March. Again, thank you so much for taking the time to read my first story and enjoy it as much as I do. :sob::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Saving thread oof!

1 Like

Keeping, thanks!

1 Like

Saving. :grin:

2 Likes

Saving again.

1 Like

Oop saving.

Saving. :sweat_smile: I’ve been working on the chapter, I just need to fix up some little details before publishing.

1 Like

You deserve way more credit than you deserve because your action story was wayyy better than some. It wasn’t cliche and it felt like a move/tv series. I added to my favorite. Love Tristan…

2 Likes

Oh, bless! Can’t wait :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you sooo much, both of you! And thanks for the support, I really do appreciate it. :smile:

1 Like

Saving.

1 Like

Bump

1 Like