Story update! and chat time :p

YOOOOOOOOO!!!
Update: I finished my first episode AND I’m waiting on my cover to be approved :woozy_face: what ya think about mah cover peeps?!?!?!1?!?!

I mean… it’s not advanced or nun like that but I mean look at them smexy faces :drooling_face: I just can’t… ANYWAY!!! Tell me what you guys think and some improvements

CHAT TIME!!!: Hm lets see… Let’s have a chat about 2 different things actually 1. School lunch :pizza: And 2. TRUTH OR DARE!!! If not willing to do a dare just tell something funny about yourself I guess :heart: :woozy_face: LETS GOOOOO!!!

P.S I’m very hyped right now if you didn’t notice and tbh idk why…hehe :woozy_face:

1 Like

Ok…first you shoukd add a background behind all of them because I honestly won’t click on a story with this cover because it is really basic.

Sorry… that was kinda harsh.

4 Likes

I agree with @Danielle318 and maybe you could remove those zoom and other buttons at the side.
Also make the title another color or move its placing because it is a bit hard to read

5 Likes

Agree 100% :blush:

2 Likes

Lol it’s fine tips are tips :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

i think you should use a different font/text, as it’s kind of hard to read and doesn’t stand out. no offence, just some feedback.

3 Likes

ty :heart:

1 Like

You could try removing the buttons at the side and adding an interesting background. The black text is hard to read and it’s too small to see on the app. I don’t know why you added the Instagram logo twice, and you should probably use your episode author name instead of your Instagram handle. Also, isn’t this too square for a cover?

3 Likes

@MinaMy4531