Story update/ r4r

Still working on “Playing two ends against the middle” should be out by Wednesday of next week. in the meantime spread the word about my story… DOMESTIC VIOLENCE (COMPLETED)

Still don’t hesitate to follow my profile >>> AURORA TRENTINO

ALSO READ FOR READS

Story - Hiding the truth
Author - ab.creates
Chapters out - 7
Description - Scarlett struggles with depression due to her horrendeous childhood, but puts on a brave face. Will her new roommate Bailey & best friend Didi be able to break her walls?

1 Like

I’m going to read yours right now. :wink:

1 Like

I still have yours on my read for read list, and it is up next so I’m going to read the first episode right now!

Episode 8 is officially out Two huge bombshells await you!

TITLE: "The Ex"
AUTHOR: shanferg

If you haven’t already, check out The Ex by shanferg! It’s a romantic drama that stars Dannika, a big city girl forced to move to a small town her senior year of high school when her father gets a job offer he can’t refuse. She quickly makes friends and finds love, but her new boyfriends crazy ex is out to get her at every turn! Can Dannika make it through her senior year without Corey destroying her life? Read to find out!

1 Like

I just finished your first chapter of Domestic Violence! It is very powerful…I feel so bad for Susan…I have personally been in an abusive (verbal-not physical) relationship before, so reading this makes my heart hurt. I plan on continuing to read your story, and hope you read all of mine as well!

1 Like

I will read yours as soon as I’m done with a.b’s

Thank you very much for reading I hope it isn’t too much for you.

not at all! It’s honest and well-written! I look forward to reading more!

1 Like

I’m glad you like it!!! :smiley:

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: